[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - GALAXY S5 HD Weather

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: GALAXY S5 HD Weather
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 9:12 am 

Here it is my GALAXY S5 weather widget HD

Attachments:
Galaxy S5 DELUXE.rar [3.98 MiB]
Downloaded 3347 times

Last edited by dack23 on March 22nd, 2014, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: GALAXY S5 HD Weather
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 10:04 am 

Thanks for sharing!
Please upload the .xwp file using the attach function, and it will be better take a screenshot of the widget on your desktop with a pic behind.

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 10:19 am 

file is too big 8 mb
here allowed 5mb

/how can i add this widget for all to download on android withe xwidget app

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 10:34 am 

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 10:45 am 

first post edited

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:03 am 

Thank you @dack23. The widget have some problems though..
I'm testing it and I will tell u..

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:11 am 

but its working ^^ :D
i hope there are not many problems

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:17 am 

1) You didn't made this in your pc?
After dl the file and run it the widget is not saved in the widgets folder.
EACH WIDGET MUST BE CREATED ON THE PC FIRST and THEN port it for Android!
If not ,the Designer CAN'T move the widget on the Android.
XWidget is a pn program after all , so the widget must be worked properly on pc first.
Try to run the widget (after move manually the widget's folder in the right My Docs->XWidget folder) and you will see how it looks...

2) Missing the accuweather core for the background images/weather conditions

3) As I see you used my "Galaxy S4 Weather Clock HD" widget, modifying some things, but you need to fix these things to make it work properly..

4) At the end you don't have/use the fonts of the screenshot. So the txt visuals are different.
You need to assign a custom font to your texts.

(I moved the topic to the Android section)

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:23 am 

yes i modified ur s4 widget
on PC your s4 also dont have accuweather core when i edit in on pc
but when its on android there is accuweather core when i add on pc accuweather core i have on android 2 acuweather core
background images/weather conditions also work on android without any problems
look all working on android fonts images weather

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:33 am 

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:42 am 

i try it uploading soon

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 11:55 am 

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 12:31 pm 

can u test this

Attachments:
Galaxy_S5_Weather_HD_DELUXE.rar [3.96 MiB]
Downloaded 1364 times

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 1:25 pm 

Attachments:
galaxy_s4_weather_hd.xwp [7.86 MiB]
Downloaded 667 times

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 1:40 pm 

ok sounds good make port it to android
and the images are all from the new s5 akkuweather widget so it looks like the new s5 widget

here is the apk
http://ul.to/pg1k7sm4

and i forgot to add this refresh image
refresh.png
refresh.png [ 1.9 KiB | Viewed 14755 times ]

but for now i go to bed ^^
good night thx for help

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 2:41 pm 

You're welcome @dack23.
I'll try to fix all the missing parts..

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 5:28 pm 

Your widget work ok on pc but at the end I decided to re-create all the parts from the scratch using the default smaller images..
Here is my working version FOR ANDROID :)

For my pc version:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4276

Attachments:
galaxy_s5_weather_hd.xwp [6.11 MiB]
Downloaded 690 times