[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - HTC Sense Flip Clock-X1

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: HTC Sense Flip Clock-X1
PostPosted: January 19th, 2014, 4:38 am 

Created new widget

Attachments:
Screenshot_2014-01-19-16-24-25.png
Screenshot_2014-01-19-16-24-25.png [ 521.67 KiB | Viewed 9678 times ]
preview.jpg
preview.jpg [ 40.1 KiB | Viewed 9678 times ]

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 4:27 am 

Please check it. Doesn't work properly.. Also use English language as default for the widgets.
The codes and the right click options are wrong..
Tip: use a "stronger"-bigger font so the txts will be more visible and clear.

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 5:54 am 

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 6:11 am 

Man as I said I CHECKED and EDITED your widgets LIVE and don't work properly. I saw from the inside that there are WRONG and EMPTY CODES.Not works even on pc how work on Android??? :shock:
(SHORTCUT CORE IS NOT SUPPORTED!)
If you try to install any of your widgets on pc to test it, you will notice that they're not even saved in the right path
My Docs-XWidget-Widgets :!:

ALL THE COMPONENTS AND RIGHT CLICK OPTIONS THAT ARE SAME FOR PC AND ANDROID VERSION (EXCEPT THE HOTSPOT) SHOULD WORK ON BOTH PLATFORMS.
IF THIS IS NOT HAPPENING SOMETHING IS WRONG.

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 6:45 am 

How this works if for example there is NO accuweathercore added..? :lol:

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 8:29 am 

"jimking"
Recorded very poor quality, but the fact that everything is working.

http://yadi.sk/d/23CeJR8VHBA6i

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 12:40 pm 

Really man, I'm getting tired of this. We're using the same program called "XWidget" or not!? You started making this in the pc's XWDesigner or not!?
Here what happens with this and all your widgets: (this is the last time that I explain all this to you so pls READ CAREFULLY!)
1) As I see from your video, you use MIUI OS right?? I have a SGS2 with a NORMAL Android OS 4.0.3 and your widget when I open it in the Designer to move it to the phone DOESN'T APPEAR NOWHERE AND THE APP DOESN'T RECOGNIZE IT.

2) Take a look CAREFULLY at all the screenshots and you will see what I mean:
All the widgets should be installed automatically in My Docs->XWidget->widgets. After I installed this on my pc look where is it!

3) Running on pc look:

English language..??? :!:

4) EMPTY AND WRONG CODES IN THE DESIGNER:

TRY TO RE-MAKE THIS WIDGET and ALL YOUR WIDGETS FROM YOUR PC! If you continue to ignore the evidence I have to lock the topic and delete it because it works ONLY for you and only the MIUI roms I think.

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 11:07 pm 

This is a problem of the application package XWidget. Please contact the developer to fix the place of installation of the widget. Okay, since you insist so, and later lay screens with other devices, maybe even a video rental. No relation to the MIUI rom has not!

Attachments:
Screenshot_2014-02-03-11-01-07-1.jpg
Screenshot_2014-02-03-11-01-07-1.jpg [ 89.08 KiB | Viewed 9587 times ]
Screenshot_2014-02-03-11-12-17.png
Screenshot_2014-02-03-11-12-17.png [ 101.54 KiB | Viewed 9587 times ]

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 3:49 am 

As I thought!!! DON'T CREATE WIDGETS USING THE DESIGNER OF THE PHONE izmiryooo.
1st because is still beta and as you saw doesn't work properly.
2nd the designer on the phone pratically is not served for make widgets, but for adjust/edit the elements/position of the components of the installed widgets.
Is not pratical at all..
That's why I told you, CREATE ALL YOUR WIDGETS ON YOUR PC FIRST, AND THEN MOVE THEM ON YOUR THE PHONE!
OTHERWISE THE WIDGETS WILL WORK ONLY ON YOUR PHONE
:!:

The Dev maybe will fix it in the next versions, but for now works like this..
And please use English language only.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 7:04 am 

:x

Attachments:
Screenshot_2014-02-03-19-00-55.png
Screenshot_2014-02-03-19-00-55.png [ 1.05 MiB | Viewed 9574 times ]

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 7:56 am 

You don't want or you can't understand!?
You continue to deny the evidence and you don't want to collaborate with us. Topic locked

IF YOU CONTINUE THIS BEHAVIOR WAIT FOR A PERM BAN.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]