[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - XWidget need volunteers for translation

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: August 29th, 2012, 6:55 pm 

Any volunteer who is good at both Chinese and English?

XWidget has many tutorials neet to be translated from Chinese to English

Thank you very much.

here is the tutorials link:

if you have a QQ account(something like msn), you can add my QQ:875021128 for help

or add my facebook: hao qiancang

PostPosted: August 30th, 2012, 12:51 am 

Google translate seem to work OK
use this link
http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 26fid%3D41

qiancang thank you for the information :D

PostPosted: September 10th, 2012, 12:38 pm 

If you want me to, I can translate xWidget to Romanian.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2012, 6:59 pm 

PostPosted: September 12th, 2012, 1:38 am 

Okay, I'll get working on it ASAP. It'll take a few days, even weeks though because I have school and I have to translate it and integrate it and stuff. As soon as it's done, I'll send it.

Edit (13.09.2012): I'm currently 24,48% done with the translation. I'm expecting it to be done somewhere around the end of the following week, hopefully.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2012, 12:54 pm 

If you want to because there's no one I'm translating into Italian in small steps.

PostPosted: November 21st, 2012, 4:24 am 

i can translate xwidget english to Nepali

PostPosted: December 16th, 2012, 6:09 pm 

Hi I'm wondering if this thing is originated from GZ 'course that's where I'm from, it makes me feel good :)

Anyways what part do you want translation?

I want to learn making some widgets myself, so if you point me to the right section/threads to begin with, once I get the hang of the knowledge I'll try to help translating at the same time.

PostPosted: December 18th, 2012, 12:33 am 

I can translate from English to Spanish if you need help with that. :)

PostPosted: December 18th, 2012, 7:41 pm 

PostPosted: January 12th, 2013, 7:25 am 

I translate into French for the moment I am about 75% finished
I'll send you it when finished. Some words will stay in english because I don't know what is the signification, and google translates a word without any relation with XWidget.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 3:30 am 

Hello Tony, qiancang and everyone else here.

I would like to translate Xwidget to German (and maybe others would like to do the same for their language).
You have the request for volunteers to translate.

Wouldn't it be more than fair to give us at least as fully functional (and up-to-date) English language file here (if not already in the installation)?
(I think there was in the earlier days somewhere a link to it)

There is somewhere the suggestion, to use the Hungarian.ini or Russian.ini as source for translation.

Honestly, that sounds as a bad joke to me:

1.)
They are both incomplete (and partially based on much earlier versions of xWidget).

2.)
Some expressions might be already difficult to translate from English, finding the most fitting term (using Goggle etc. or a normal dictionary). This is becoming even more weird, when translating from Hungarian back to English and then to German (or to what ever).
Yes, I know Google Translator can do "directly" Hungarian to German but everyone knows about the lack of computer translations (and probably Google translates (mostly) in 2 step as well: language 1 -> English -> language 2).
Those translations (English -> native language) are sometimes very odd (useless) or/and make you laugh (already in a single translation step) and I don't expect the translation to become better in a further step 2. (Do you? ;) )

Is it too much to give us (volunteers willing to translate) such a file or do we have to request it?
It would be nice if such a source file could be (sticky) linked here in the forum (and not somewhere in the Chinese forum at http://ku-yu.com).

Thank you very much.

(And many thanks for the wonderful Xwidget itself)

Last edited by Peter Pan on January 21st, 2013, 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 8:24 am 

Hallo Peter Pan!
Ich habe vor einer Weile mit einer Übersetzung ins Deutsche angefangen, bin aber noch nicht besonders weit damit gekommen.
Als Vorlage habe ich auch die ungarische Übersetzung genommen und den ungarischen Text gelöscht. Auf der linken Seite steht ja der englische Text an dem man sich orientieren kann. Ich würde aber gar nicht alles ins Deutsche übersetzten weil es sich zum Teil lächerlich anhört und/oder sowieso die englischen Begriffe Standard sind (JavaScript). Es wäre schön sich da mit jemandem beraten zu können, vielleicht hast du Lust und wir teilen uns die Übersetzung abschnittweise?
meine bisherige Übersetzung: http://sdrv.ms/13WJy5w

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 5:32 pm 

PostPosted: February 16th, 2013, 12:47 pm 

Speaks boys, I am Brazilian and I discovered this wonderful software ;) , but has no translation to PT-BR, so I decided to start translating ...

Have start and finish so I sent the email that has more in another post above, ok.

Reminder, I used the google translator to write this message. :D

PostPosted: February 26th, 2013, 9:20 pm 

qiancang, are you looking for help translating the AutoComplete file comments into English? I could help with that if you'd like. I've spent a few minutes on it already, but I didn't want to waste my time doing what has possibly already been done.

My Widgets:

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2013, 6:49 am 

PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 10:54 am 

Great, I'll keep going on it then. I've already got about 500 lines done, so in a week or so I should have it finished and emailed to you.

My Widgets:

PostPosted: March 5th, 2013, 4:57 am 

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The religion with Allah is Islam

This file Arabic language in program XWidget

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzSMuL6 ... sp=sharing

Thank you

thamermousa

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 7:06 am 

I ll translate it to Bangla (বাংলা)
আমি বাংলায় কথা বলি (i speak in bangla)

You might need Bangla fonts
Those are in here

PostPosted: June 24th, 2013, 3:45 am 

Hi , I'm new on this forum & at program , but I can translate XWidget to Polish . Good Work and Idea guys :)

PostPosted: June 24th, 2013, 4:14 am 

I want to Polish please link

PostPosted: June 24th, 2013, 4:26 am 

I translate it now and I will send lang file to XWidget Dev Team

PostPosted: June 24th, 2013, 4:32 am 

ok thanks

PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 12:25 am 

I've done a complete translation of Auto-Complete to English, you can include the file in the next release:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3601

PostPosted: October 29th, 2013, 9:10 am 

DeVance : where PL

PostPosted: November 8th, 2013, 8:46 am 

I'm sorry , but i change a PC , and I must reinitiate a translation project ;/

PostPosted: November 8th, 2013, 9:21 am 

when it pl

PostPosted: November 8th, 2013, 6:53 pm 

PostPosted: April 18th, 2014, 12:34 am 

Can anyone provide me the original XWidget translation for english... I was trying to do a translation but found out, there is no reference in english.

PostPosted: June 18th, 2014, 9:57 am 

I would make the translation into Polish (from English to Polish), but do not know how to do it.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2014, 5:08 am 

slovak language ... XLaunchpad

http://prntscr.com/466yip

J&J

Attachments:
Slovak.zip [3.15 KiB]
Downloaded 472 times

PostPosted: January 16th, 2015, 9:23 pm 

PostPosted: January 26th, 2017, 3:07 am 

I can translate for french :)

// ===== My Widget ===== //
http://xwidget.com/xwidget/plus/view.php?aid=2140

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 6:27 pm 

Hi,

As I'm fluent in english, being natively french I could help you with a french translation but the problem is that the link provided in the first post leads to a chines page... And my chinese is really worse than my martian..

So, unless you have an english file to provide, I'll be useless !

PostPosted: May 25th, 2017, 10:28 pm 

I can translate into POLISH
Let someone give me a file with English text and write how to do it.
@jimking?