[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Request: LG G4 weather widget

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 2:01 am 

Hello, can someone make a clone of the g4 weather widget as on the pic ?

Attachments:
lgg4-1.0.jpg
lgg4-1.0.jpg [ 192.34 KiB | Viewed 10977 times ]

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 4:16 am 

We need to find the extracted .apk from the rom..
Then it will be easy!

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 7:49 am 

I have LG G4 system dump files, so if you know the name of the file, I will upload it for you. It seems this is LGSmartNotice apk, but unlike LG G2 in LG G4 obviously they use different name.

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 11:10 am 

I don't know exactly the name.. On Samsung phones, navigating through "system apps" you can find the weather clock widgets. I suppose that it will be something similar..

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 11:23 am 

Regular LG G4 weather widget is already in Android gallery. But this one is something else. From LG G3 they started with LG smart notice, combined weather app with additional info. I've already checked the stock rom dump I have for LG G4, and beside Weather Service there is nothing else which point out to the other one.

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 5:16 pm 

I will try to find it...

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 12:02 am 

Found it.... LGConciergeBoard.apk

Attachments:
LGConciergeBoard.zip [3.77 MiB]
Downloaded 552 times

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 12:18 am 

I will check it today and see what I can find inside.. ! :)

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 12:32 am 

At this moment this is the Korean version. If there is any international edition (like LG G2 D802) it might be different from Korean one, but not much.

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 1:01 am 

Doesn't matter..I will try to re-produce the international edition through various screenshots from Google, but let me see from the "inside"..
When the widget is ready I will reply here with the link.

QUESTION:
The number or "?" in the blue little circle on the left...Is the battery lvl or what..?
http://cdn2.expertreviews.co.uk/sites/e ... k=npJNqgmP

EDIT:
I read that is something like "smart notice" for LG. But we can or to add the battery lvl there or to ignore it and not add it at all, like the original default design.. What do you think?

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 2:21 am 

I don't know what that circle with ? mark stands for, because I recently downgraded from LP to KitKat because of the camera and battery which are still not perfected on LP stock roms for LG G2. I think I tried ported version but there was an error (it collides with regular G4 weather widget) so I was unable to see it in full.

I think it will be convenient to put buttery level there. It is just nice spot for that.

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 2:36 am 

Yeap! There is two versions inside, normal and with forecast. I will make them both...
...are on the way! ;)

PostPosted: June 4th, 2015, 4:03 am 

posted (PC version) :D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5761

PostPosted: June 5th, 2015, 8:49 am 

Hello i saw that 2 versions are up now for android, thanks for that awesome job.. but i have small request, can u make 24H clock version ? i prefer to have that if possible :)

PostPosted: June 5th, 2015, 11:20 am 

I didn't add the right click option for this for visual reasons, especially for the v1. (with the 24h mode the "AM/PM" will disappear but the clock will not move on the top-right to cover up the empty space.But it's a small thing..

I edited the v2 with the 12h/24h right click option, so you can redownload it from the online gallery.
For the v1 I prefer to not add it because it looks a bit ugly with the 24h clock.
But if you want it anyway use this: (LG G4 Weather 2 v1 with 12h/24h)

Cheers :)

Attachments:
lg_g4_weather_2_v1.xwp [490.82 KiB]
Downloaded 519 times

PostPosted: June 6th, 2015, 6:53 am 

SUGGESTION: Put am/pm on the left side of the clock and move clock next to the edge. There will be no more empty space if you use 24h clock.

PostPosted: June 6th, 2015, 5:33 pm 

PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 6:34 am 

ok great, but i have another question,is it possible making a v3 where the background changes according to weather? at nights if clear its darker blue like the other lg g3 weather widgets, this one background stays static, during day its ok but for evenings at nights it looks a bit weird.. sorry if i bother u :D

PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 12:57 pm 

This is port from the original widget.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2015, 10:51 am 

Yes i know but not possible make a modded version ? original lg g3 there is also the standard which does not change and the other g3 widget that is modded... lets mod it :D

PostPosted: June 16th, 2015, 12:05 pm 

Yes of course we can Mod it! I'm a little busy with my studies right now but I will keep in mind.. ;)
Thanks