[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - ZTE Modified

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: ZTE Modified
PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 1:35 am 

Hi,

I just came across the old ZTE weather and clock widget.

Now I did some modifications so I hope you will like it.

and here is the file for installation. zte_modified.xwp [5.64 MiB]
Downloaded 520 times

It can be used either in Windows or Android.

Attachments:
ZTE_Blade_3a.png
ZTE_Blade_3a.png [ 34.41 KiB | Viewed 9508 times ]
Default1.png
Default1.png [ 64.98 KiB | Viewed 9529 times ]

Last edited by milicevic on May 30th, 2015, 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: ZTE Modified
PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 1:55 am 

Thank you for sharing!
Please attach a screenshot of your widget...

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 2:24 am 

I tested milicevic.. It looks great! ;)
But your folder is a bit messed up.. The top image will change according the wth conditions? If yes, you should change/fix some things to make it work.. Also you need to clean up the folder with useless elements that you don't use for the widgets to decrease the file size.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 3:42 am 

Needs a lot of things but I'm trying to fix it for you...
If you want you can use my file and replace the original one. The widget will be uploaded to the official gallery. :)

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 4:05 am 

Sorry, I left some things in folder as I will try to recreate the original one. Here is the file repacked without surplus.
I've tested the widget on my cell (lg g2) works fine. The weather conditions are changing accordingly.

The attachment zte_modified.xwp is no longer available

Attachments:
zte_modified.xwp [4.77 MiB]
Downloaded 515 times

Last edited by milicevic on May 30th, 2015, 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 4:16 am 

Here is a screenshot from my cellphone

Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-05-30-14-21-46.png
Screenshot_2015-05-30-14-21-46.png [ 2.2 MiB | Viewed 9512 times ]
Screenshot_2015-05-30-14-11-55.png
Screenshot_2015-05-30-14-11-55.png [ 2.15 MiB | Viewed 9513 times ]

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 4:37 am 

Are you sure that the upper background image changed according the weather conditions...? I don't think so... ;)
Even because there were missing.
I also edited the alignment of the texts, added "trimming style" for the weather txt, optimized the bottom image removing the pixels.
Here is the FULL FIXED version:
(the size is bigger because I used other images from GS5. I kept only the "3")

You should know that is STRONGLY RECCOMENDED to create widget using the PC EDITOR and not the Android.
If you try it to your pc you will see that not works properly..

The Android version needs some more mini re-alignment of the txts though, that I will do it when I will post it to the gallery.. :)

Attachments:
zte_modified.xwp [8.58 MiB]
Downloaded 511 times

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 4:49 am 

Thanks mate for your help. I am a beginner with this stuff. Yes I tried numerous weather conditions and it changes according to the condition as you can see on the screenshots above. Also I did use pc editor not android one.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 4:57 am 

screenshot from desktop

Attachments:
Clip.jpg
Clip.jpg [ 85.72 KiB | Viewed 9505 times ]

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:09 am 

I didn't understand correctly, sorry. Yes the upper background image is NOT changing according to the weather conditions as I didn't want to change it. It changes only weather icons not the background.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:19 am 

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:22 am 

One more question.. What about the widget on the first screenshot..?
I saw that in the original widget there were the number images. You have the .apk of the widget? And if yes, can you uploaded it here so I will port it for XWidget?

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:25 am 

Thanks mate for help. Changing background was on my mind for next upgrade of the widget. I was looking for some unique pictures rather then usual one from various models of weather widgets bgrounds like LG, SAMSUNG, Huawei etc..

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:30 am 

I have the numbers in two colors orginal blue and modified white one. As I mentioned before, I wanted to restore the original old one but first came up with the new one. Than later on I was planning to start working on old one. If you want number images I can uploaded here.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:36 am 

Here is the original blue one and gray one, all in zip files. Unfortunately I don't have the original weather widget apk, just some clock widget I came across. Can't find original one, because it is old and made for gb roms. If you find one anywhere please upload it here. Same goes for me.

Attachments:
gray.zip [61.17 KiB]
Downloaded 470 times
blue.zip [26.33 KiB]
Downloaded 466 times

Last edited by milicevic on May 30th, 2015, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 5:37 am 

The number images were in your first file so I have them already. (but as I see you have already posted them!) :D
I asked if you have the original apk of the weather widget extracted from the ZTE_Blade_3..
If not, I will try to find it somewhere...
I mean this one:
https://cdn3.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/re ... lade_3.jpg

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 6:44 am 

Yes I know what you meant. I've been looking for the same apk file for some time (see my post above). Here is the ClockWidget.apk I came across in my search.

Attachments:
ClockWidget.zip [113.49 KiB]
Downloaded 481 times

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 9:29 am 

Yes, seems that it's hard to find! Anyway, thanks for the Clock widget. I will see what can I do...

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 11:29 am 

Your widget is posted to the official gallery :)

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 12:15 pm 

Thanks a lot mate !!!

PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 1:45 pm 

You're welcome.. Keep creating and sharing great widgets! :)