XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: October 15th, 2014, 11:04 am 

I've been sick for a lot of time and recovery of a kind to make me actively participate will take a lot of time.

We had been working for the documentation of XWidget, and after I'm ill, there's is virtually no one to run it. It is deserted and dead. We get visitors, often bouncing off due to lack of more resources. I wish I could contribute :( .

Tony is also on the panel, but he is the developer. His main focus remains the code, writing good code. (we do have a lot of bugs, and being a coder myself I know how it feels).

The stuff is not complicated. You write as you're writing on MS-word, with all formatting, set a title and an alias and hit save under the appropriate category. Don't be afraid if your english is poor or you're alien to CMS. It will take 15 minutes to get used, I promise. And if anything goes awry, we will fix it. There is nothing there that will ever bring up an Armageddon.

Interested guys please leave a PM (I cannot come to the board everyday, but a PM makes sure that I get the message.) and I shall arrange for access. More info on request. :D