[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Automatic movement progressbar

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 15th, 2024, 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: October 5th, 2014, 2:27 am 

Ok hamid...It's up to you now! :)

The widget will work like this:
1) With mouse over a button: The "green"/"orange" or "blue" layer will appear and the corrisponding progressbar (liquid in bottle) will go from 0>100 to give the effect of stuffing the glass.
2) With mouse out the "green"/"orange" or "blue" layer disappears and the progressbar(liquid in bottle) goes from 100>0
(empty glass)
3) And with click on a button, will have shutdown/restart/sleep, according the buttons.

...if you have any suggestions tell me..

Attachments:
Cooee_Juicer_Widget.xwp [721.95 KiB]
Downloaded 252 times

PostPosted: October 5th, 2014, 2:55 pm 

Attachments:
cooee_juicer_widget [test] [2014.10.06]0157.xwp [44.35 KiB]
Downloaded 234 times

PostPosted: October 6th, 2014, 1:29 am 

PostPosted: October 6th, 2014, 1:59 am 

I'm doing the 2nd test with the new look of the liquid in glass and the creation of 3 progressbars for the top liquid.
The only "negative" using the thumb function for the in glass liquid, is that we can have the full empty look. So you need to make an addition in the script to "show the progressbar with the mouse enter"..
But you will see it in practice...
I will post it as soon as possible..

PostPosted: October 6th, 2014, 2:36 am 

PostPosted: October 6th, 2014, 3:38 am 

I will try to test various positions (front/behind) of the various images to reproduce the same visual as the original...
Don't forget that is always a port from a locker theme for ANDROID and there the animation/effects work different....!
Wait for my second test .xwp..

Attachments:
unnamed.png
unnamed.png [ 196.63 KiB | Viewed 4385 times ]

PostPosted: October 6th, 2014, 4:20 am 

Test this one:
Concentrate only on "upgreen" and "progressbargreen" progressbars.
The first one is the falling liquid and the second the liquid in the glass.
The "upgreen" should go from 100->38 and the "progressbargreen" from 0->100
They need to move at the same time to give the effect like the screenshot the image.

Attachments:
cooee_juicer_widget.xwp [766.75 KiB]
Downloaded 221 times

PostPosted: October 7th, 2014, 6:58 am 

i can do the coding for it, but i think it's better to not do extra coding for it to save cpu usage,
so maybe better to do it this way:
1. cut the top-half of the top of the liquid to be used in behind of coming liquid
2. cut the bottom-half of top of the liquid (including its corners) to be used in front of coming liquid
3. use clipping option to show coming liquid and hide liquid in glass

i just worked on it to find the best way to use clipping, but i'm confused on clipping option,
maybe you know it better,
if you can't do it, then just send the cutted images and i will sort them as it should be

PostPosted: October 7th, 2014, 7:45 am 

Here are the cutted images but I'm confused about what do you want to do with them.. :?
The top second progressbar for the liquid will stay or not?

Attachments:
liquid.zip [32.68 KiB]
Downloaded 222 times

PostPosted: October 7th, 2014, 7:55 am 

i don't think any progressbar will be needed,
i want to use image object for it,
is there any reason to use progressbar?

edit:
i want the top of the glass liquid in 2 half, not this one,
it should also have the bottom corners filled in bottom half

PostPosted: October 7th, 2014, 8:44 am 

Attachments:
Desktop.zip [38.45 KiB]
Downloaded 212 times

PostPosted: October 10th, 2014, 1:32 am 

Any news hamid...?

PostPosted: October 10th, 2014, 1:59 am 

Attachments:
cooee_juicer_widget_[test3-edit2] [2014.10.10]1509.xwp [767.29 KiB]
Downloaded 195 times

Last edited by hamid on October 10th, 2014, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2014, 3:55 am 

PostPosted: October 10th, 2014, 4:08 am 

PostPosted: October 10th, 2014, 6:33 am 

All seem ok hamid, thanks!! :D
The only problem is the liquid on the bottom, (when the glass is empty) that is going too low/out of glass...
I would like to fix it but I don't see any progressbar.. How can I move up a little the bottom part? Just only stretching the image..?

Attachments:
cooee_juicer_widget_[test3].xwp [767.29 KiB]
Downloaded 209 times

PostPosted: October 10th, 2014, 3:20 pm 

PostPosted: October 11th, 2014, 1:05 am 

Ok... I'll try to add this extra background to hide these parts. Thanks again! :)

PostPosted: October 11th, 2014, 2:48 am 

i just found another way:

if you think adding background is hard for you,
you can also resize the [liquid.png] images to the size that should be used in widget,
and then there is no need to use stretch in image object,
so we can use clipping that way

here's an example:
cooee_juicer_widget_[test4] [2014.10.11]1435.xwp [767.3 KiB]
Downloaded 206 times

PostPosted: October 11th, 2014, 3:37 am 

Your last test file works flawless! :D
I was ready to create a background image but seems that no need to do it..
I don't know a lot about script code but about editing/creating images nothing is impossible for Jimking..! :lol: