[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Rotate Object?

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Rotate Object?
PostPosted: September 8th, 2014, 3:17 pm 

Hamid, how can I rotate an image object 30° that is in a slidepanel after slideout...?

To be more clear:
I have a slidepanel and inside an image. I would like to have a rotation of the image 30° with the slide-out and back to 0° with slide-in..
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Rotate Object?
PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 5:26 am 

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 6:07 am 

The slide movement will be activated with a single "double click" function, so I will need these "clearTimeout" part..?
There will be 2 slidepanels with one image, one left one right, and with a double click the panels will slideout and the image inside will rotate 30o.
The inverse movement will be with the double click again..

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 6:33 am 

Last edited by hamid on September 9th, 2014, 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 6:42 am 

I'll test it soon and I will reply..
The project has a lot of slidepanels but fortunately I need the script only for two.
It calls "Optimus Robot Clock", an idea from an Android lockscreen theme and will work like this:
BEFORE and AFTER the double click:

If you want I can send you the .xwp to check it..

Attachments:
preview_1.jpg
preview_1.jpg [ 271.81 KiB | Viewed 9255 times ]
preview_2.jpg
preview_2.jpg [ 277.61 KiB | Viewed 9255 times ]

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 6:52 am 

i have edited above post,
don't forget to check it again

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 6:53 am 

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 7:29 am 

Hey man, I'm a little confused.. :(
I added the script but I'm missing something stupid..
I think that it will better if you take alook from the inside than bother you with "stupid" questions..
Surely you know much more than me.. :)
Just concentrate on the slidepanels "12" and "13".
The rest have 0 values so they don't work yet..

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.52 MiB]
Downloaded 261 times

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 9:54 am 

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 11:45 am 

Ok, I will use this script.

The designer when you copy an object accepts the double names. Only when you create a new one with the same name comes up with the "error".
In this case I have to rename them all, having all different names..?

About the movement, I think that if we can make both animations at the same time it will be great..

PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 7:35 pm 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 12:30 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 1:48 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 3:02 am 

Ok thanks man! Don't worry. This animation is good enough! For the rest of the slidepanels I will play with the duration values of the "Switch Animation", and changing a bit the setTimeout value, I'll try to make the animations more similar possible..

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 3:53 am 

Question:
You think that is possible to have more control of the slide movement though script than the simple:
"slidepanel1.slided = !slidepanel1.slided;" ?
I wοuld like to avoid if is possible the "switch animation" for less cpu usage during the animation..
Like you did with the 2 slidepanels...

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 5:36 am 

it can be done as a movement,
but maybe it will not have the same effect (as Quadratic effect)

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 6:29 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 6:52 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 7:03 am 

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock(2).xwp [1.52 MiB]
Downloaded 260 times

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 7:17 am 

the above code will not use the animation effect anymore,
even it doesn't need slidepanel to be slided,
it will do all the movements by itself,
you can even replace slidepanels with layer objects (but it's not necessary)

for the others, it's simple,
just i should know:
1. how far it should move?
2. to what degree the images should rotate?

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 7:31 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 7:53 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 8:41 am 

As I told you is better like this.. Increasing the "X" value here "slidepanel13.image17.Left+=X ", even only +1 the panels go too high so I leave it with value "1".
Here is the completed widget with all the animations activated. Only the speed of the sliders 12/13 need edit to match with the rest..

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.51 MiB]
Downloaded 241 times

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 9:31 am 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 11:03 am 

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.57 MiB]
Downloaded 239 times

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 11:23 am 

when i said that, i don't mean slidepanel4 itself, i mean it's sliding command in code,
also you didn't fixed it in the last version,
don't you notice that the above slidepanels didn't go upward?
so don't do any editing,
i will fix them in the next test file

edit:
also you didn't do any rotation in the last version,
it's just simply sliding up and down as first version (before starting coding),

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 12:32 pm 

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 12:36 pm 

Here is my FINAL full working version:
If you can find a way to reduce the cpu usage during the animation it will be ok! But really mate, since you need to write a new script and the objects are many, no need to spend more time on this. I think it's perfect..! ;)
Ok, the cpu increases a lot during the animations, but we can have it all, right?
Maybe I had to do some more tests before bother you with this..

One last thing that maybe I'll change is replace the "double click" function with the "mouse over", so the animation will start when the mouse goes over the clock panel..

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.57 MiB]
Downloaded 237 times

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 10:30 pm 

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock_[test2] [2014.09.11][10.32].xwp [2.62 KiB]
Downloaded 216 times
optimus_robot_clock_[test] [2014.09.11][10.29].xwp [2.46 KiB]
Downloaded 229 times

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 12:41 am 

Thanks for your work hamid!!! I will test them both as soon possible.
About the light in the eyes, I will see if and where can this be placed..

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 2:14 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 3:01 am 

i'm just giving my ideas,
this is your project,
so at last you should decide,

i thought of it because the robot couldn't be seen well,
also it seems that it doesn't have any eyes

i like these kind of robots, but it's coloring or contrast doesn't attract me,
it seems a little mixed up to me,
anyway, it's too much for a free widget ;)

edit:
also you can try red eyes (like Terminator :D )

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 5:25 am 

The robot couldn't be seen well because as I notice, all the images that I used are actually the body of the "Optimus Prime", and the head is missing from the design! :)
I added the two lights and I'm search the right position.. Maybe I will post it without them but I would like to send you a "separate" version with eyes.. ;)

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 6:02 am 

if you're going to do this only for me, don't do it,
because i don't use widgets too much, i just like scripting,

when i told i like these robots, i mean its tv-series,
i mean the character of robots that change to the cars,
it was a attractive character that a robot converts to the car,
i don't remember the name of the animation-series,

also i knew a game that the person at the end of each mission convert to robot and fight with the enemy robot, but also don't remember its name,
i have never found it again
i always like to collect my old played games :D

edit:
i have searched for this in google and found that its eyes in most of the images are blue

Last edited by hamid on September 11th, 2014, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 6:11 am 

I added the eyes before I read your last comments.. :lol:

Just check it and if you want you can keep it. It's more like a robot now. I create dark blue eyes to match with the design, but using the "Colorization" option you can transform them to any color you like..
Cheers

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.59 MiB]
Downloaded 242 times

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 6:36 am 

Second version with different style of eyes!
I created another main background image opening to "holes" and move the lights behind..
Choose your favourite! :)

At the end I decided to post it like this one last and I added a right click option for who want these extra eyes or not.

Topic closed I think!

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock(1).xwp [1.97 MiB]
Downloaded 239 times

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 7:17 am 

[this is for previous version:]
i think you have placed the eyes wrong,
i have edited it,
also i have fixed the code for it,

the eyes' shape still needs to be adjusted
i think it's better to remove bright line from its top and bottom

as ever, i have removed images, so add it yourself
optimus_robot_clock_[test4] [2014.09.11][19.36].xwp [2.58 KiB]
Downloaded 228 times

==========
for the correct position of eyes, look at this:

also you can find more by searching for it

Attachments:
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 2.15 MiB | Viewed 9140 times ]
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 102.6 KiB | Viewed 9140 times ]

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 7:45 am 

I edited the eyes' shape according your suggestion and the size, but personally I prefer the old position of the eyes. In this place, the head of the robot seems too small.. Also I like the more "aggressive" eye style. But this is my personal taste!
I think that we see two different robots there! :lol:

Thanks for the script. Here is my final version and I will upload it now..

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.59 MiB]
Downloaded 247 times

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 7:58 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:06 am 

Last edited by hamid on September 11th, 2014, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:09 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:12 am 

You want to go one step further??
Check these...!
..and if we can add a head? :mrgreen:

Attachments:
optimus-prime-mask-psd25566.png
optimus-prime-mask-psd25566.png [ 226.78 KiB | Viewed 9139 times ]
Optimus_Prime_Helmet.png
Optimus_Prime_Helmet.png [ 219.06 KiB | Viewed 9139 times ]

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:16 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:21 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:37 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:43 am 

about the menuitem,
are you sure that is working as you specified?
when you use menuitem, it only hide eyes for that moment, and after dblclick, it will do lighting again
just to make sure, do you wanted it this way?

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 8:56 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 9:17 am 

replace the code with this one:

[removed] plz wait...

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 9:23 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 9:29 am 

Last edited by hamid on September 11th, 2014, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 9:32 am 

OK! Give time to try...
I will show what I did the last mins... ;)

Edit: Your last script works great! :D

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 10:14 am 

thanks, ;)

i just compared the original image with the widget,

did you noticed the slidepanel2 & slidepanel3 goes up in the original image?

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 10:24 am 

Attachments:
optimus_robot_clock.xwp [1.74 MiB]
Downloaded 253 times

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 10:49 am 

it's really better than original :D
where did you found that image?
it really match the widget

i think it's better to upload them as 2 separate versions,
since both are fine

as i see now, the menuitem is not necessary

as a suggestion, how about head being behind glass and from there goes up,
but i'm not sure, just suggesting

and how about the slidepanels i noted,
did you have any plans for them or leaving it that way?

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 10:59 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 11:21 am 

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 11:28 am 

i'm a little confused...
how does the core light works?

the "lightl" object is linked to "eye.png" and it's a blue circle...
but it doesn't showing anywhere

but there is a white lights fill the body,
that i don't know where are their source

it gets a little mysterious :D
can you tell me how it works?

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 12:36 pm 

Haha! Look:
- The "lightl" is linked to "eye.png".
- In this version with the head I use only ONE light image (the above) and I deleted the "lightr" as image/object .
- So the light image is actually one, scale 140% and with "Colorization" option enable, with full brightness, I made it white.
- At the end I kept your script deleting only all the lines with the commands for the "lightr".
Thats all! :)

PostPosted: September 11th, 2014, 10:11 pm 

PostPosted: September 12th, 2014, 12:15 am 

I will edit the widgetonload part and reupload..
Thanks!
Instead the slidepanel13 should be like this...

PostPosted: September 13th, 2014, 1:14 am 

PostPosted: September 13th, 2014, 2:22 am