[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Busy event on calendar?

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Busy event on calendar?
PostPosted: May 11th, 2014, 4:49 am 

Guys I finished this calendar (the screenshot is from the original psd).

I can't remember if something similar is already created, but I need help/suggestions about the "Busy" function.
From the default cal options/tags is not supported. So how can add this function?
I can use for example a slidepanel where clicking on each day, the user will can add a note and then will appear the "red busy circle" on the calendar for the corrisponding day...
Any suggestions or ideas?

edit: I was thinking to put a red "invisible" circle on each day and a script that when an "Edit" component is fill with text, the red circle will appear.

(I will need 42 "edit" components for each day..?? :? 42 is the number of the days/numbers appearing on the calendar)
For example:
appearing of redcircle1 for day1 <-> fill edit1
appearing of redcircle2 for day2 <-> fill edit2 etc

Attachments:
Attach.png
Attach.png [ 325.24 KiB | Viewed 3278 times ]

PostPosted: May 11th, 2014, 2:43 pm 

Ok, I use this script and seems that it works:

function edit1OnChange(Sender)
{
image1.visible=true;
}

but it needs an "else" to hide again the image when the "edit" returns empty..

Any help.?

PostPosted: May 11th, 2014, 3:02 pm 

Never mind. Found it by myself! :D
So simple but sometimes my brain stops! :lol:

function edit1OnChange(Sender)
{
if(edit1.Text)
{
image1.visible=true;
}
else
{
image1.visible=false;
}
}

PostPosted: May 11th, 2014, 6:18 pm 

it's not a easy thing to create a calendar with events.
i will have a look when i have time(maybe one week later)

what's free?
is it possible that free and busy appear in the same day?

PostPosted: May 11th, 2014, 7:15 pm 

PostPosted: May 12th, 2014, 2:13 am 

I made a stupid mistake putting "edit" components instead of "memo" for the notes..! :lol:
I will change them and I'll edit the script..

PostPosted: May 12th, 2014, 11:22 am 

Continues here...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4536

PostPosted: May 20th, 2014, 2:25 am 

Any help guys? :(
It will be awesome with it, biut if it's really hard to add the extra note function for each day, I will remove this mode adding a just single generic note panel...
So please confirm..

PostPosted: May 20th, 2014, 10:13 am 

Hey, a while back i wanted to make something similar, but never went past the PSD :/ im not a programmer but here is the concept,

A calendar that fades the past days and can be added events/notes & alerts, maybe you can get some ideas for future calendars :mrgreen:

Last edited by kabott1 on May 20th, 2014, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2014, 12:30 pm 

Yeap! The widget is almost ready. Is only missing an important part of the script though for the notes and the corrisponding days..
So I need help for this part...

PostPosted: May 25th, 2014, 5:19 am 

Since it's hard to do this and as I see that all have difficulties or no free time, I decided to make the things simple founding a different "solution".
The user can add notes only for the current month, so no need this extra coding for all the months.

The only thing that is missing and is imporant and simple is to add the "save ini" function..
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4585