[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Attach text with progressbar

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 15th, 2024, 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 6:30 am 

Guys, how can attach a txt with a progress bar, so the text will follow the movement of the bar.??
I tried to connect the two of them "bar+txt" but doesn't work..

(I don't speak about the "tumb" function because supports only images)

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:19 am 

search seek volume in my da gallery. (maybe i wrote seek volumn in mistake at that time)

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:26 am 

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:30 am 

By the way:
Which is the script to switch ON/OFF the "Shake Animation" function of a "layer"...???

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 8:54 am 

Attachments:
oo.jpg
oo.jpg [ 233.45 KiB | Viewed 3830 times ]

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 11:07 am 

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 11:09 am 

Works great!! :D
Thanks a lot mate!

pm:
By the way, how about the script to switch ON/OFF the "Shake Animation" function of a "layer"...?

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 12:14 pm 

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 12:31 pm 

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 1:45 pm 

Could you pls check it?
Works ok but there is a problem with the "update/loading" behaviour of the text.. Run it and you will understand..
Is there a way to fix it though script..?

Attachments:
mystery_forest_clock(2).xwp [436.58 KiB]
Downloaded 195 times

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 2:39 pm 

Edit:
I discover that maybe the issue is beacuse the "switch animation"..
It could be cool if we can have them on, but the low cpu consumption is not so good either..

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 2:41 pm 

do you mean problem that on 00 happens or something else?

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 2:47 pm 

I mean that when the "switch animation" is on for the progressbars before the time updates, the texts are off position. Not only for the secs but for all three.
I tried to turn off the animation and then the texts position is ok. But with the anim on, not work properly...

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 3:29 pm 

we could fix the on load problem by using WidgetOnLoad()
but there is also another problem happens:
when timer get 00 it doesn't update the position (when the animation is on)
this could be also fixed by adding an exception for it
but i'm looking for a better way

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 3:43 pm 

Thanks hamid!!! If you can find a solution it will be great. If not it's ok too..
If we decide to keep the switch animation, we need to find better values/kind of the animation to reduce the cpu..

Edit:
Unfortunately I tried all the possible combinations but the cpu, when the secs go >30, are ~8-12%, bad consumption..
So leave it man. I will make it without the animations.. Let's hope that the v2 of XW will use less resources and let us do more things..
Switch and shake animations with middle size images are almost forbidden.. :|

PostPosted: May 4th, 2014, 7:53 am 

Posted:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4493

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 4:44 pm 

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 5:13 pm 

Thanks hamid. As I wrote, let's hope that the v2 of XW will use less resources and let us do more things without need everytime to find tricks with script..

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 5:28 pm 

how much does it use?
i don't see any effect on my system

edit:
for me, between 50-00sec it will get 3-5%

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 5:44 pm 

Trying a lot of combinations, between 35-00 sec, I get ~8-10%.
For some widgets, I noticed that the cpu consumption depends on the capability/power of the system. Not all widgets have the same behaviour for all..