[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - open locked shortcut?

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: open locked shortcut?
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 4:22 am 

Guys, I have two png files of a safe. At the beginning I wanted to create a RB, but then I had this "crazy" idea:
Is possible to create with a script a locked folder / shortcut???

Here is my thought:
1) layer 1:png file 1-safe closed. When click on, it will show up a txt box (we can use "edit"component for this), then the user must write a certain 4 digits for example number (the default will be 0000 where the user can edit it later through the script).
2) after write the code-press Enter, will appear the layer 2, png file 2-safe open, where there will be a shortcut component of a folder or file..

What do you think? Someone crazy like me can help me?? :D

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 8:21 pm 

so what's the problem?
i don't know any way to lock a file in xwidget
but if you want to just hide it visually (and not for security) it's easy

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 8:49 pm 

I'm thinking a way hamid, that somehow the layer2 will appear only when the input text have the same value of the text in the script..
I don't know if I'm clear.. (read my first post and to understand better...)
There is a script for this..? :?

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 10:21 pm 

So you want script that asks for a password when a button is clicked, then do something to a file or folder.
What exactly do you want to do to the file or folder ?
Which a file or a folder ?
Just hide it as hamid wrote ?
Or lock it so it can not be opened ?
After you open or un hide the file or folder how will it re hide or re lock ?

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 10:26 pm 

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 10:54 pm 

i think he want it just for fun
to just have a view of a safe with pass code

it couldn't be used as a security; because:
1. anyone can open the script and see the password and even change the password
2. anyone can open the script and change the script to access the other layer
3. anyone can open the script and widget files to see what you hide

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 5:09 am 

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 5:32 am 

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 9:12 am 

then above script code can be used.
if you have problem with scripting:
just make the other parts of the widget and post it here,
so i can add the code for it.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 10:35 am 

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 3:01 pm 

Here is the test widget. I added some script by hamid but certainly needs adjusting!.. :roll:

(I added a "!ShowHideObj=edit1" onclick code, when click on the image1-layer1 so show/hide the edit panel.)

PostPosted: February 4th, 2014, 12:26 am 

here's the new version:
===================
fixed: ScriptCode
fixed: on pressing 5 Character, 1 of the 4character will get out of view; now all 4 characters will be shown
added: menuitem to change password
===================

PostPosted: February 4th, 2014, 4:47 am 

PostPosted: February 4th, 2014, 6:30 am 

There is already another menuitem that do that:
RightClick>Window>Reload

but anyway;
here's the new version:
====================
added: menuitem for locking safe again after unlocking (Only Visible when safe is unlocked)
====================

PostPosted: February 4th, 2014, 6:59 am 

Yes I known about the Reload option, but I wanted something more direct, like you did! :D
Thanks a lot for the help and your fantastic job! I will make some visuals improvements and I'll post it soon..!

PostPosted: February 4th, 2014, 9:08 am 

posted: :D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4063

PostPosted: February 4th, 2014, 12:10 pm 

Very nice... :mrgreen:
What about a click on the center of the open door handle to lock it