[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Extension wxp support?

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 17th, 2024, 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Extension wxp support?
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2013, 7:58 pm 

Recently I found widgets with WXP extension, but normally it is not associated to Xwidget.
When such extention wxp is introduced (I use the newest Xwidget 1.84) and tell me how to associate it to Xwidget?

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 12:10 am 

Hello macchan0707. Could u pls give me an example of a widget with this extension?
All the XWidget's .widget have .xwp extension only!

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 4:25 am 

I found wxp example is as follows;

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Ruined ... -387800330
the zip file is downloaded, and it include xxx.wxp file.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 5:03 am 

This is one of my widgets! :D
After you download the .zip file you double click on the file inside and the widget doesn't install..???
You have the latest version of the XWidget installed? (downloaded from here: http://xwidget.com/)

NOTE:
If you see the properties of the file inside (right click) you will see that says .XWP as all the rest widgets...

My Windows is in Greek but you can check from the screenshot the two first lines.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 4:24 pm 

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 5:00 pm 

I installed xwidget 1.84 on June (at the time of release).
I re-installed now, but wxp is not associated to Xwidget.
I will change the extension to associate Xwidget.
Thanks.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2013, 4:49 am 

Open with WinRar, and copy to widget folder in my documents or change *.xwp to *.xwidgetpkg.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2013, 11:48 am 

I do not understand what advantage does produce files with *. Xwp instead of *. Xwidgetpkg.
It's annoying to have to switch each file extension.
I tried to associate the *. Xwp with Xwidgets but does not work.
My solution is to change the extension to *. Xwidgetpkg.
But it is annoying ...
Please use *. Xwidgetpkg !! :)

PostPosted: July 26th, 2013, 12:46 pm 

But all the widgets (at least mine) are uploaded after press the "Package" option so the widgets are this file type:
xwidget.WidgetPackage

I always use this file type from the beginning and never have problems. Guys have you tried (after make a backup of the "My Documents->xwidget" folder) to uninstall XWidget, delete EVERYTHING that correlate with XWidget, clean/repair registry and make a clean installation of the program..? Seems registry corruption to me...

PostPosted: July 26th, 2013, 10:33 pm 

My problem is same as Mr.Armando's.
To Mr.jimking , is it true that the package is created with wxp extension?
I checked by clicking package button and the . Xwidgetpkg file is created!
Is there any option to create xwp file?

(My first said wxp extension, but it is xwp extesion.!!!)

PostPosted: July 27th, 2013, 3:40 am 

PostPosted: July 27th, 2013, 5:47 pm 

From this I draw the conclusion that Xwidgetpkg extension is only for english locales, xwp is for rest. Should file a bug on this.

PostPosted: July 29th, 2013, 9:53 am 

Android does not support .XWidgetPkg extension (too long), so after version 1.8.4.X(i forgot the exact version) , .XWidgetPkg has been changed to .xwp

please update your XWidget to the latest version(maybe the latest English version still does not support .xwp extension*_*).

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 4:37 am 

We will change to ".xwp" ext in next version of XWidget, because we need to Compatible with for Android version :)

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 3:24 pm 

I understood.
But please make clear whether both xwp and XWidget extension are realized as basic feature.
I can not understand that some people say xwp is accepted but other including me say no. Is it the differnce between formal version and other version (language version)?

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 9:28 pm