[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Clock/hours sound

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 15th, 2024, 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Clock/hours sound
PostPosted: July 6th, 2013, 3:25 am 

I have a Cuckoo Clock widget and I want to assign the sounds (ticktack and the 12 notifications sounds for the hours)
I have already the 13 sounds in mp3 but I need help with the script code (or not needed?)
For example:
1mp3 file> play at 1:00
2mp3 file>play at 2:00 etc

Also an image that will appear at the same time with the sounds (the open window with the bird)
And of course how create the right click options to switch on/off the sounds...

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Clock/hours sound
PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 3:44 am 

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 5:15 am 

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 6:24 am 

the code is used JS Object ,not the xwidget core.so it does not matter with your design.
var d = new date() it's not useless

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 6:30 am 

I understand kenneth! But what about the 1,2 and 4 questions...?

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 12:28 pm 

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 12:37 pm 

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 1:15 pm 

Really appreciated your help! I'll try to follow your Instructions and I hope that will make it work! . Sorry for all these questions but this kind of script is new for me..
Thank u

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 1:30 pm 

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 1:37 pm 

Ok! One more thing.. About the right click menu (sound On/Off) is enough create the menuitem1, add the "menuitem1OnClick" code (without select any code) and check the "checked" option?

For the tictac consecutive sound? I would like to add this sound too with the other when the widget load and disable/enable all the sounds together..

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 2:18 pm 

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 3:10 pm 

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 3:54 pm 

Try
var d = new Date();//create a date object

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 4:08 pm 

This works meme! Thanks! 8-)
The error disappeared.
One damm ;and change everything!

I don't know though why when uncheck the right click option the tictac sound keeps playing... :(
I found it. The tictac sound that I use has duration 59sec. The Xwidget loads the sound, so you have to wait until all the sound plays and then stops!
CRAZY!

So I cut the tictac sound to 6sec and this is ok...

Last edited by Jimking on July 13th, 2013, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 4:19 pm 

The sounds and the funtion of the bird still not work... :(
I did all that kenneth said, I put the 1-12 wav files to the widget's folder, I use the 12h script code but nothing..
The bird image appears from the begging and no sounds play...
Damm...

Also the "image appears duration" should be variable with the bell sound / hour.
The value is 3000 msec and this will be good for 3:00 hours but for the rest no..
That's why I thought that needs a script code x12 times and change the msec value each time.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 4:43 pm 

Here is the widget for test it by yourself...

I became a headache for you guys. Sorry! :oops:

Last edited by Jimking on July 14th, 2013, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 7:40 pm 

my code has some problem,it's OK now.

Attachments:
cuckoo_clock.rar [2.36 MiB]
Downloaded 447 times

DeviantArt:

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 11:22 pm 

On my computer the hands of the clock did not indicate the time in the download from kenneth112 until I changed the datetimecore1 Format Code Data Tags to %HourPercent and %MinutePercent. Is that only on my computer ?

The bird appears and sounds plays OK, but if sound in not checked the bird does not appear, the bird only appears if menuitem1 is checked, is that what you intended ?

PostPosted: July 14th, 2013, 12:27 am 

Last edited by Jimking on July 14th, 2013, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2013, 3:07 am 

posted: :D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3366

Thanks again kenneth!!!