XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: March 9th, 2016, 3:21 pm 

1. Add theme feature- it could ne awesome if there is thmes like glass or something with few optioms of customising.

2. Scrolling- offcorse with way to turn on or off scroling, when its on to give space for more sourcuts, when off normal icons andetc.

3.Transparent option with hiding desctop icons- this will be awesome if i wantto use my desctop wlpaper or apps behind launchpad and be seen trough it.

4.Apps and widget for xlaunchpad- Weather, status,notes, clocks, turn on wifi , bluetooth and etc.and etc with resizing option. Will ne grate if its not square sizes lik android, but more fixable ( for example i want to put clock on top of my mercedes log wallpaper wich . cm resize and fit inside the logo amd icons around it... mmmmmmmmmm.) it will be so grate to have androidlike and more customisble desktop on my windows 10 tablet cos Metro sucks :D

5.More lite because in xombination with other apps lunchpad crushes always. I so have 1.8 ghz processor and 1gb ram with big vdeo capacity and is redicilous to crush.... even if I disable explorer its still lagy and crushy.

6. Problem with dissapearing icons - after adding more then one page and chanfimg the icons with custom ones, some of the icons dissapeared. The problem occurs even after restore from backup.

7. Choose wich page to be default start page

8.Backgound self hibernated mode.. Yes it is posible to maceit in backgr mode to self hibernate the app on virtual meory during the use of bigger app, game pr whatever to free ram and after closing whatever amd dockingto xlaunchpad autostartimg and etc. Offcorse this is not deadly needed extra.... its just suggestion. Previos ones are more wanted and importat.

9. choosing screen brightness in settimgs and turn of or on screenlock for tablets with win8,10 or android

10.Notification popups with hidden bar, not seeable ike android but hidden with slide down activation for exmple.

11.Rotating features for rotating screen with auto rotatig option.

And fck yeah i will pay if needed if all those plus more if added :) Aaaand dont forget More light and smood so it ca run faster.

PostPosted: March 9th, 2016, 3:59 pm 

PS: This is the grate freaking app for any wondows pc or tablet.... EVER!!! Thanksmfor beimg crazy and made it so awesome :3