[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Bug in 1.99 version when downloading widgets from gallery

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: February 10th, 2018, 5:09 am 

I tried to download the widget (available for registered user) from Widget gallery using recent 1.99 version, but by clicking "Sinup to download" it jumps to the Xwidget registration gallery! I also tried using the previous 1.98 version, I could download the gadget.
I already reported this problem for support, and it will be fixed soon.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2018, 7:21 am 

Thanks for your report. I tested but everything works fine in ver 1.99, I am go on trying to check this problem .

PostPosted: February 15th, 2018, 7:43 pm 

Thanks. When is it fixed or new release?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2018, 11:54 pm 

macchan0707 have you tried to re-enter your prem accounts email and code to re-activate the pro?
The program says that you have the pro but you can't download from the built in online gallery. ?
Works fine for me and updated without a problem..

PostPosted: February 18th, 2018, 5:07 am 

Thanks.
It is not the program bug, it may be the management of the widgets gallery.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2018, 2:42 am 

Post some pictures of what is occurring. It will make it easier to fix and avoid ambiguities.

PostPosted: February 25th, 2018, 6:42 am 

For example, when I download a certain widget as below;

1) by using 1.99 , download shows "Signup to download" as attached v199.jpg
but
2)by using 1.98 , download shows "Signup to download" as attached v198.jpg

As these snapshots, the responses from Xwidget are a little differnt!
In ver1.99, Download does not start, but jumps to Xwidget registration page.

Attachments:
v198.jpg
v198.jpg [ 106.34 KiB | Viewed 6125 times ]
v199.jpg
v199.jpg [ 120.83 KiB | Viewed 6125 times ]
widget.jpg
widget.jpg [ 76.53 KiB | Viewed 6125 times ]

PostPosted: February 25th, 2018, 11:19 pm 

Have you tried to make a clean installation?
Delete the program and folder, clean the registry and then re-install the last version re-adding your prem account? (to save your widgets just make a backup of the folders there)
Tony will check it again as soon as possible.

PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 1:29 am 

I use portable version. So 2 versions does not affect each other.

PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 1:46 am 

So the problem exists with the portable version?

PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 4:59 am 

For the developping team and Mr.Jimking, why do'nt you check 1.98 and 1.99 portable version?

P.S.
I tried installer version 1.99, and the result was the same!

PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 6:11 am 

Only Tony can do a "deeper" control as the Developer/programmer. I don't have access to the codes and prem accounts, sorry.

I have tested both 1.98 and 1.99 (exe)versions and both work fine. I'm asking you to make the things more clear and help you macchan0707..
Please wait for Tony's reply or email.
Thank you

PostPosted: March 11th, 2018, 3:33 am 

I tested new 1.9.10 release, and could get the widget UI weather!

PostPosted: March 11th, 2018, 4:01 am 

Yes, please install the latest version. Tony fixed the gallery download occasional problem. Thanks for your confirmation :)