XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently 2017年 Jun 23日 11:10

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 21日 00:15 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
Problems with refreshing weather.

Yesterday, today, there are some problems with the weather. Did you notice something?
There are also problems with the forum

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 21日 00:25 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Yes and I have already sent a pm to Tony to recheck the server. Seems that often has these glitches and I don't know why.. The forum it is not such big but if with the big number of the widgets and the download traffic can't handle it,then it needs a good upgrade.
Then as I notice, when there is a problem here, there are download issues to the app too..
And this is not good.

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 21日 09:48 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
I think Tony should change the server, because it is too much of a malfunction, too often.

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 23日 08:52 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
I do not know where is the cause, but still there are problems with refreshing weather. I currently have the weather from hour 15:05

PC version - working normal

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 23日 14:26 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 May 12日 20:32
Posts: 560
the server is down, fixed

_________________
XWidget Software Developer
[XWidget for Android] [Lastest version of XWidget] [Lastest patch of XWidget]
[XDesktop for Android/Windows]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 24日 12:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Tony wrote:
the server is down, fixed

I'm sorry Tony but the forum still doesn't work well..
Still loading issues here. I have to press refresh multiple times to load.. :(

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 28日 18:42 
Offline

Joined: 2016年 Nov 28日 18:27
Posts: 1
I have been using Xwidget for some time now (since I owned a Galaxy S3).

I currently have a Galaxy S7 Dual.

I use Xwidget on the home screen and have done for quite some time now. Everything worked perfectly until a couple of weeks ago. I was using the Galaxy s5 Weather HD by Jimking. Now when I tap on the 'Update weather' symbol a message appears at the bottom on the screen saying 'Updating weather' but it does not update. The widget says 'Updated' but there is no temperature or other weather information in the widget. I have also tried other weather widgets and they too do not update.

I have uninstalled and then re-installed the Xwidget software (version 1.1.0) with no success.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers Kym


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 28日 23:56 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
Weather still not updated

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 28日 23:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
kmoulds wrote:
I have been using Xwidget for some time now (since I owned a Galaxy S3).

I currently have a Galaxy S7 Dual.

I use Xwidget on the home screen and have done for quite some time now. Everything worked perfectly until a couple of weeks ago. I was using the Galaxy s5 Weather HD by Jimking. Now when I tap on the 'Update weather' symbol a message appears at the bottom on the screen saying 'Updating weather' but it does not update. The widget says 'Updated' but there is no temperature or other weather information in the widget. I have also tried other weather widgets and they too do not update.

I have uninstalled and then re-installed the Xwidget software (version 1.1.0) with no success.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers Kym


This is no problem z XWidget, this is problem with hosting [Bluehost]

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 01:10 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2013年 Jul 29日 09:13
Posts: 480
JimKing has been in conversation with Tony and it would seem that the server has issues because it is simply doing too much. It supports the gallery function, the forum and acts as a host for all weather requests.

It makes little sense from a design point of view for these functions to be served from the same machine as they will only conflict with each other the more popular they become.

I believe that is why we are seeing the temporary forum outages and failure of the weather feed to update. According to Tony so many users are using the weather function that the server is having to work incredibly hard just to serve the weather calls from tens of thousands of widgets from desktops.

The reason for the server handling all the calls to the weather feed is probably one of cost given that all lookups to weather services such as accuweather cost money, real hard cash. If the Xwidget server polls the feed and then all xwidgets take their feed from the Xwidget server, then the diversion provides a good service to xwidget users for free and saves them a lot of money!

I've asked Jim to tell Tony to look at aviation.gov, an entirely free feed that has the weather feeds that he needs with no limit. Then the Xwidget users would poll the feed themselves and we would not need our own xwidget weather server.

I used it in my weather yahoo widget here, pure javascript that calls the aviation.gov weather feed directly:

http://lightquick.co.uk/downloads/steampunk-weather-widget-mkii.html?Itemid=264

Image

If, however Tony follows my recommendation and converts the feed extraction to aviation.gov and keeps the server polling frequency low, perhaps once every 30 mins, the load on aviation.gov should not be too high so they won't be tempted to turn off the free feed.

It also makes sense to separate the three functions, forum, gallery and weather server.

The online gallery function merely needs to point the browser to a location, it does not matter where that source is served. Separating the gallery might make sense in itself.

The forum would be a good item to move as it is mostly just text. If it were separated to servers that specifically host forums then there would be benefits in performance, tools &c.

An alternative is that he keeps the accuweather feed as it is now but runs a server specifically dedicated to this task.

Please be aware that Xwidgets currently has a built-in vulnerability that if the weather server redirect dies then a big an important part of xwidget dies with it forever and Xwidget becomes partly unusable. It is design issues like this that would become apparent if the engine was open source and we knew what was going on inside! This is bad design to get round a problem, a workaround that has become part of Xwidget but is now a vulnerability to the long term usage of the Xwidget engine.

P.S. There is a good side to this. It highlights a design issue that Tony is fixing (I believe he is) and it shows that Xwidgets, at least the weather function is still being used by a lot of people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 03:25 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Slavoo wrote:
Weather still not updated

Confirmed...
I think because Tony still tries to find a new way to fix the update weather process.
It's bad to see widgets that still not working .. :(

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 04:46 
Offline

Joined: 2016年 Nov 29日 04:41
Posts: 1
It's been four days now and in my case (Galaxy J5 with Andro 6.0.1) the weather refresh stopped completely. Had the same problem about a month or two ago but after two days everything got back to normal. Any chance of a fix? What surprises me is that my windows weather widget works just fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 06:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
JoAnn77PL wrote:
It's been four days now and in my case (Galaxy J5 with Andro 6.0.1) the weather refresh stopped completely. Had the same problem about a month or two ago but after two days everything got back to normal. Any chance of a fix? What surprises me is that my windows weather widget works just fine.

Until now the weather update process + online gallery of the APPLICATION (Android) passed through this server. The number of the XWidget users is increased a lot (if you check the Playstore page we have more than 1 milion users) and unfortunately the server can't handle all the traffic properly. So the forum fortunately is back online, but the Dev still tries to find a way to separate the update weather process from this server. The idea is to release a new version where the weather will be connected directly to the Accuweather.com.
The whole XWidget Android engine works in a different way from the pc. That's why the desktop version is still functional.

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 09:33 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
When will the new version, the acting?

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 11:44 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Slavoo wrote:
When will the new version, the acting?

Man, sometimes the Google translator sucks! :lol:
You mean when the new version will be available?
I don't know. Tony is the dev...
I hope soon because it's the only way to resolve the traffic usage issues

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 29日 13:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
I enjoyed recently that the clock is working again. Now the problems with the weather. OMG
I hope that Tony quickly fix the problem.*

*Google Translator :D :D :D

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 30日 02:11 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
It seems to me that AccuWeather changed something in the weather, because I used to date an older version of the application [2.1.8] and now it does not work. Perhaps this is also related to the collection of data by XWidget.

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 30日 04:45 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Which app Slavoo..? I don't understand..

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 30日 04:48 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
AccuWeather [old version not working].

Perhaps there have been some changes and therefore Widget now does not receive weather, because the server forum works.

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 30日 04:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
I do not understand simply.
It was always so that the forum did not work, did not work too Xwidget.
Now the forum is working and the weather is not update.

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Nov 30日 17:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2013年 Jul 29日 09:13
Posts: 480
Slavoo - read my last post in FULL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 01:37 
Offline

Joined: 2014年 Sep 26日 01:03
Posts: 20
Weather still doesnt work for me, i am not using xwidget for the moment since its kinda pointless if no weather shows up.. i hope u can fix this soon or change weather provider perhaps?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 01:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
Me, this situation is becoming more and more starting to get nervous.
First, we waited over a year to repair freezing clock, in my case but running after my changes. I wrote about it.
Now, the problem with downloading weather. I wonder how long it will again wait for repair.
It's really terribly irritating and annoying.

People install the app from the store in Google and does not work.
Tony has very quickly to fix it very quickly.
Reputation XWidget is heavily tarnished.

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 02:54 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2016年 Dec 1日 02:47
Posts: 6
I have not uninstalled the app because for me it is the best, I am using the Widget of time of my LG G4.
I hope the Xwidget time provider can be changed from the application and it does not depend on the web server.


A greeting to all from Spain, I hope to write in the forum from time to time.

Sorry for the translation of google.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 02:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
Supplier weather here has nothing to do with it*

*Google Translator

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 03:00 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
And most importantly .... Where is Tony?
Maybe to write something about this situation?

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 05:03 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Slavoo wrote:
And most importantly .... Where is Tony?
Maybe to write something about this situation?

Tony is working on it. Chill out man.. :|

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 05:45 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2013年 Jul 29日 09:13
Posts: 480
No, "chill out man" is really not the method.

Raise issues, do raise their criticality, if you receive no response then step it up. This is the usual course of action.

"Reputation XWidget is heavily tarnished" - true this. Tony is bad at feedback, seems to be often working on something else (or the wrong thing) and the infrastructure has continuously shown to be faulty or badly implemented. Lots of issues over time that had to be sorted one by one, lots of noise, lots of bad reputation, sorted in the end but could have been avoided. Tony is not good at receiving, nor responding positively to assistance when it is offered. The lack of response could be due to the language barrier of course.

I am sure Tony is working on it - but feedback to the community, a regular word from the developers is required on each issue.

Once again, if there was a team then a member of that team could respond. In the absence of that team Jim, you are in touch with Tony, contact him please, get some feedback.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 07:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
I understand yereverluvinuncleber, and I'm the first one here who wants the problems resolved, but I don't see the utility of posting the same complaints 2-3 times about the same things every day when they are already known. ALL here know what is the problem!
Tony will see our comments. We are all in the same situation since the app doesn't work for no one.
Also you don't know that I have already talk to Slavoo a lot about this, through pms here and notes on DA. We're in contact and I always try to inform him about the last news. So I only ask him to be patient!
Tony will contact us when he has found the solution or with a new way to read data from accuweather or with a new version of the app.

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 08:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
yereverluvinuncleber - It's true!


Tony is working on several things at once. When a year ago the clock was broken that we had to wait a year to update XWidget because Tony dealt with at that time XLaunchad!
Sorry!
First, repaired what is important and then doing the other things.

In addition, the duty of the developer is in contact with users, here in the forum.

As a user, I expect information on the work on repairing XWidget, estimated repair time.

I am a serious guy, I'm 45 years old, and I want to treat me seriously.

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 08:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
I advertise XWidget in my country, Poland
People always ask me, write to me, why not work and I can not write off anything, because I do not know, because Tony did not write in the forum.
There is also does not respond for the e-mail, PM

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 10:30 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
Slavoo I know that your English is not very good, but sorry, if you say that you don't know what you should reply to the people, then you didn't understand what is really happening.. And it's strange because we have exchanged many pms here and on DA! :shock:
Ok. Please read carefully because I will try to explain you again the situation for you and for all the people who ask:

**The last problem doesn't depend on the XWidget app itself! The weather update process like download widgets from the app work with Internet connection. Until now all this Internet traffic passed through this forum. So using simple words, all the people who download widgets for Android and update the weather on their devices, are using the one server- THIS ONE. The same server that the pc and Android forum need to run.
Now, since the XWidget app became famous, if you check the Playstore page the number of the users is really high now (more than 1 milion!) is logic that the server can't handle all this traffic any more! So Tony is trying to find a way to separate the server that we are using here from the weather update for Android. And a solution is to use an external secondary server and create a new version of the app where the update weather will connect to the AccuWeather.com and NOT through here. And seems that Tony did the first step because as you see the forum and the pc galleries work but on Android still not.
So the app DOESN'T HAVE any bug that causes the problem! All start from here.

It's not so simple get to a solution. The bad thing in my opinion is that we had think about it earlier since the forum had glitches and loading issues time ago. We all wait Tony to reply but he will do it when he will have something in his hand.

I hope that you understand now Slavoo what happens. It's nothing to do about your age or if we treat you seriously, and since I always try to keep you updated when I know something I don't think that this is the case..
And it's not fair to compare XWidget a new FREE app maybe with some other known Android apps similar to XWidget. Because these Developers make a lot of money , they spend all their time for that, have a whole team behind for the development and test, and the most important they use paid services. XWidget is a new app still in development from a guy that the coding is not his real job and who does all this almost from free with much more less resources than others.
I can understand your disappointment because I feel that way too, but at this point we need only to wait. With saying the same things again and again, report the same known bugs, we go nowhere..
And allow me to tell you guys that I'm the first one here who is upset and annoyed, since I have spent more time than everyone to create and upload widgets, and of course I want that the things work properly.
So com'on guys...!

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 13:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2016年 Dec 1日 02:47
Posts: 6
Slavoo wrote:
Supplier weather here has nothing to do with it*

*Google Translator



Then because the application Xwidget does not update the weather and all APP of the play store if they update the weather correctly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 13:50 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
Read up, post of Jimking

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 13:56 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2016年 Dec 1日 02:47
Posts: 6
jimking wrote:
Slavoo I know that your English is not very good, but sorry, if you say that you don't know what you should reply to the people, then you didn't understand what is really happening.. And it's strange because we have exchanged many pms here and on DA! :shock:
Ok. Please read carefully because I will try to explain you again the situation for you and for all the people who ask:

**The last problem doesn't depend on the XWidget app itself! The weather update process like download widgets from the app work with Internet connection. Until now all this Internet traffic passed through this forum. So using simple words, all the people who download widgets for Android and update the weather on their devices, are using the one server- THIS ONE. The same server that the pc and Android forum need to run.
Now, since the XWidget app became famous, if you check the Playstore page the number of the users is really high now (more than 1 milion!) is logic that the server can't handle all this traffic any more! So Tony is trying to find a way to separate the server that we are using here from the weather update for Android. And a solution is to use an external secondary server and create a new version of the app where the update weather will connect to the AccuWeather.com and NOT through here. And seems that Tony did the first step because as you see the forum and the pc galleries work but on Android still not.
So the app DOESN'T HAVE any bug that causes the problem! All start from here.

It's not so simple get to a solution. The bad thing in my opinion is that we had think about it earlier since the forum had glitches and loading issues time ago. We all wait Tony to reply but he will do it when he will have something in his hand.

I hope that you understand now Slavoo what happens. It's nothing to do about your age or if we treat you seriously, and since I always try to keep you updated when I know something I don't think that this is the case..
And it's not fair to compare XWidget a new FREE app maybe with some other known Android apps similar to XWidget. Because these Developers make a lot of money , they spend all their time for that, have a whole team behind for the development and test, and the most important they use paid services. XWidget is a new app still in development from a guy that the coding is not his real job and who does all this almost from free with much more less resources than others.
I can understand your disappointment because I feel that way too, but at this point we need only to wait. With saying the same things again and again, report the same known bugs, we go nowhere..
And allow me to tell you guys that I'm the first one here who is upset and annoyed, since I have spent more time than everyone to create and upload widgets, and of course I want that the things work properly.
So com'on guys...!



Thank you very much for talking about the problem of Xwidget, I am a great follower of this app for me is the best and there are none that is equally complete, light and also consumes very few resources.
Separating the AccuWeather updates from the traffic of this website is certainly a great success.


Sorry for my english.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 17:16 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 May 12日 20:32
Posts: 560
[Download]
Download .apk file : http://android.xwidget.com/download2.php


[Last version ChangeLog]
2016-12-1
Fixed the weather update failed problem

_________________
XWidget Software Developer
[XWidget for Android] [Lastest version of XWidget] [Lastest patch of XWidget]
[XDesktop for Android/Windows]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 1日 19:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2014年 Jun 18日 09:16
Posts: 525
Thanks. Working

_________________
My Widgets for Android and PC on DeviantArt: http://slavoo123.deviantart.com/
LG G2 - KitKat 4.4.2 v20h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 2日 03:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
The new version 1.1.1 is now available to download on Playstore

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 2日 03:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2013年 Jul 29日 09:13
Posts: 480
Very good Tony, can we please have some notes about fixes, just some information, any will do. When I fix something I generally give out a few lines starting with "this patch fixes a bug whereby the..." and ending with "this patch rectifies the situation by modifying the ..."

Information is good - it helps!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 2日 03:33 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2012年 Dec 5日 17:52
Posts: 4494
yereverluvinuncleber wrote:
Very good Tony, can we please have some notes about fixes, just some information, any will do. When I fix something I generally give out a few lines starting with "this patch fixes a bug whereby the..." and ending with "this patch rectifies the situation by modifying the ..."

Information is good - it helps!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ft.xwidget
Ver1.1.1
Fixed the weather update failed problem
No new features or any other mods. Weather update issue is fixed + the app loads much faster the inside data/online gallery. :)
For more "technical" expanation wait for Tony's reply.

_________________
Image
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
My profile on Deviantart: http://jimking.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 2016年 Dec 2日 13:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 2016年 Dec 1日 02:47
Posts: 6
Thank you very much, It is the first application that I installed to a smartphone, with this update is perfect


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group