[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Request: Panerai clock widget

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: September 4th, 2018, 3:15 am 

Hello,
i hope that i have created this thread in the right place (i've also seen other member requesting in here).

Can someone create a widget having the beautiful panel of the Panerai clocks?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Attachments:
pam00510_front_size700.jpg
pam00510_front_size700.jpg [ 155.16 KiB | Viewed 4622 times ]
face.jpg
face.jpg [ 28.48 KiB | Viewed 4622 times ]

PostPosted: September 4th, 2018, 3:24 am 

I will take a look as always Mano! ;)
For pc and Android..

PostPosted: September 4th, 2018, 3:35 am 

Thanks a lot, Jim.

Do you think that a .wfz file (watchface for smart watches) having the Panerai skin will help you creating the widget?

PostPosted: September 6th, 2018, 10:33 am 

I have tried to analyze .wfz files but I didn't find a way to receive png files. Try to rename it to .zip and see what happens, if there are images inside..
For your request I have already found 7,8 faces from real Panerai clocks, where I will re-create the faces and "extract" the clock hands, so I have in mind to create a clock widget with 7-8 faces to choose from (right click option) :)

PostPosted: September 6th, 2018, 11:32 am 

Ok, since you have found real Panerai panels, I think that the watch faces' files are useless.

Thanks for creating the requested widget.

Greetings from Thessaloniki.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2018, 11:06 am 

Ready! ;)
https://www.deviantart.com/jimking/art/ ... -762991853
Enjoy Mano. I hope you like it..
(I made it free because I don't know if you have the pro version of XWidget. As you know the pro version was the only way to go on so any support is always welcome :) )
Cheers

PostPosted: September 7th, 2018, 2:21 pm 

Thanks a lot, Jim.

I was using the free version since now, but i just bought the Pro version.

Please help me with the file you uploaded.
1) I run the app on my phone
2) I press the hamburger button and choose the Create widget
3) From Files menu i choose the xwp file you uploaded and it gets installed on the app
4) Now i can set the Panerai widget on my homescreen, is that right?

If yes, tell me, is it a bug that i can't choose any of the 6 alternative faces you have as an option?
Only one out of the 7 faces is available, the 1st one, the white.

Thanks again for your hard work.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2018, 11:13 pm 

To use the widget on your phone you have to do some modifications 1. Because the app doesn't support more than 2 layers to alternate - only with image can have unlimited support (as you can see there are 7 layers inside) and 2. the Java script is also not supported. So you need to edit it in a different way .
To have the seconds hand activated (seconds in general) you have to unckeck the "update every min" option for the datetime core.
In general I strongly suggest you to to do all this using the pc designer because it is easier and faster in my opinion.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3776

I will do it for you.
The app supports multi-image function but for the layers you can have max 2 that they will alternate.
So to use all the faces I will need to separate the original widget in 3/4 parts. I will do it for you..

PostPosted: September 8th, 2018, 1:38 am 

Here is the widget Mano.
To have them all I had to separate to 4 widgets. (tested on my phone and all work fine)
Enjoy :)

Attachments:
panerai clocks for Android.zip [1.75 MiB]
Downloaded 249 times

PostPosted: September 8th, 2018, 3:11 am 

Thanks a lot again.

The widget is already running on my homescreen.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2018, 3:34 am 

You're welcome :)