[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Samsung Note 9

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Samsung Note 9
PostPosted: June 6th, 2019, 3:31 am 

Hi

i using the Xwidget pro app and beside my best widget by slavoo, on Samsung Note 9. The widget is constantly crash on every 3-5 hour. I use nova launcher, and my phone is on android 9. I set the phone so the applicaton not go to sleep, but it happens anyway. What should i do ?

Post subject: Re: Samsung Note 9
PostPosted: June 6th, 2019, 8:20 am 

Wait for update. Tony [developer] checking this problem. It does not work on my phone either. Android 9

PostPosted: June 7th, 2019, 12:26 am 

Hello ace05hun. Thanks for your report.
The app has been tested to Android 9.0 too. In any case Tony, is out home these days for some important personal matters , so he'll re-check it asap.
Thank you

Edit: Android 9.0 has more agressive battery saver options. You need to be sure that the app is NOT in the battery save apps list same as system's guard/ram auto-optimization list. The fact that the widgets stop work after an amount of time shows that the app is blocked/stopped by the OS to save battery when the phone goes to deep sleep or during standby.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2019, 4:08 am 

Hí!

I also put the application to the " the systém not check how much memory the application use " list, but its still happening. So whats ny next option ?

PostPosted: June 10th, 2019, 9:15 am 

PostPosted: June 10th, 2019, 11:25 am 

I see. Tony's phone has Android 9.0 and works fine. Strange.. I personally don't have any of these issues because I have Android 7 on my phone.
In any case when Tony turns back he will continue the development.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2019, 4:48 am 

I downgraded to v1.94 and that solved my problem

PostPosted: June 15th, 2019, 6:45 am 

Yes, this is the best solution for now. The app passed from Eclipse to Android Studio and to the latest sdk and as it seems the transition brought some problems to Android 9. On my phone with 7.0 the 1.97 version works fine. Tony will try to resolve the issues asap returns home and continue the development.
Thank you

PostPosted: September 14th, 2019, 9:48 am 

So is there any news ?

PostPosted: September 14th, 2019, 2:34 pm 

Tony will update the app asap trying to fix the bugs reported .

PostPosted: December 11th, 2019, 3:18 pm 

Ok, at this point, i think i don't think the isues are gonna get fixed. It was a good app. Shame......

PostPosted: December 12th, 2019, 4:08 am 

PostPosted: July 24th, 2021, 1:55 pm 

Any update?

PostPosted: July 25th, 2021, 2:47 am 

PostPosted: August 31st, 2021, 10:41 pm 

It's good that the forum is finally up and running