[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Suggestions and Requests

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 15th, 2024, 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Suggestions and Requests
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 3:33 am 

You have any suggestions or requests for the next version of XWIDGET for Android? Post it here and help us to improve our application.

For any bug report please use the main General Discussion section:
viewforum.php?f=18

PostPosted: December 10th, 2016, 12:27 pm 

For the next version I would like to see:
1) Full support for progressbar and roundline. Until now are supported only on paper, because of the missing compatibility betweent the designer and the Android Mode.
2) A great thing it will be the addition of a completely new component like CALENDAR and RAM core.
3) The ability show/hide layer (right click) like an image (already supported).

PostPosted: December 15th, 2016, 2:24 pm 

I'd like to see the option to use a 12 hour clock on time data output from AccuWeatherCore.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2017, 5:13 am 

PostPosted: September 24th, 2017, 7:42 am 

PRO VERSION = FREE GALLERY !!!

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2018, 6:37 am 

I would like to request for option to manual refresh the weather. And for the weather widget to NOT auto update when connected to different network when switch between wifi and mobile data. I'm facing this problem of when I connect to Wi-Fi, it will refresh... When I switch to data it refreshes again.... Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

PostPosted: February 5th, 2018, 12:06 am 

Thanks for your suggestion Piyozz. We will consider your idea for the next version/s. :)

PostPosted: April 19th, 2018, 6:58 pm 

hii all, new comer here, nice to meet u all

just suggest
hope available feat time with second
and detail location, i mean not only the city, but complete or with choice (can use 2 lines or more for this)
as like as below ( im using now)

PostPosted: April 20th, 2018, 6:36 am 

Hello MEMPHIS and welcome to XWidget community! :)

1. XWidget supports seconds for digital and analog clocks from the first version.
(I prefered to not post them before because the app needed some optimizations on this part.
The dev fixed the bugs from the prev version 1.5.0 and the seconds work fine now and are fully supported)
You can check this app that uses the same engine as XWidget and has all animated clocks! ;)
Are all created with XWidget :)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... imateclock

2. XWidget supports two ways to visualize the location/city
There are widgets in gallery created with both of them.
If you want a more detailed location you need to use this tag code (text): ${fullCityName}

Example:
Simple: ${cityName} -> Guangzhou
Extended: ${fullCityName} -> Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

XWidget is a fully customizable platform so everything depends on the way that the widget was created.

If you need further info or help let me know.. :)

PostPosted: January 16th, 2019, 1:15 pm 

One suggestion for the Weather Details screen is to (optionally if needed) show the forecasted low temperature after, rather than before the forecasted high. At least in the US, AccuWeather's low temperature represents the low going forward after the day's high. The details screen for today shows the forecasted temperatures as "29/53", when it should be "53/29", as "29" represents the upcoming night's low. While services such as Dark Sky and Foreca show the previous night's low, both AccuWeather and Weather Underground follow the normal US pattern of showing the subsequent, rather than the preceding, low temperature. Thanks.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2019, 5:56 am 

Thanks for your comment sbs8331.
As you notice I normally use the "high"/"low" style in my widgets because I like it more.
Personally I think that it's more about personal "taste" and "look" than "should be like this". There are many apps and widgets out there that show the hl temps like XWidget's screen.
XWidget app follows the Details screen look and function of the pc version.
Maybe Tony can add an option to invert it.

For now he tries to update the SDK Android version to be able to continue to work on, because Google and Playstore doesn't allow any updates anymore with the previous SDK version.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2019, 3:38 am 

New versions of XWidget should be uploaded here, on the forum, as it used to be. Outside the Play store

PostPosted: January 18th, 2019, 5:50 am 

PostPosted: January 18th, 2019, 8:08 am 

PostPosted: January 17th, 2020, 10:07 am 

I really like your products, but there's a glaring problem, you have no widgets to measure GPU temperatures, core speed, etc. For a user like me it's a must have, and I want my desktop to match, so I really need you to make a few GPU widgets. I understand they'll require third party programs like GPUZ, or HWiNFO64, but that should be a breeze for a guy of your talents, but it isn't so easy for the rest of us. I really love your work, but I'm begging you, please make a few GPU monitoring widgets for us, or create a step by step guide so we can attempt to make our own.

Thank you,

-Grayswandir.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2020, 10:37 am 

Hello Grayswandir and thank you for your post.
We'll check your request and if it's possible Tony (the developer) will add it to our to-do list :)
We want to add many more features to XWidget app, but unfortunately Tony has to deal with some serious problems in his real life and the whole development remained behind our schedule But we'll continue to improve the app and fix the bugs asap. :)
Thank you!

PostPosted: January 18th, 2020, 10:24 am 

Hello Jim (or should I respond by writing "JimKing" instead?),

I'm sorry to hear that Tony is having serious problems in his day to day life, I know the feeling as I'm dealing with some pretty heavy problems myself. I hope things get easier and better for Tony, and hopefully things will get better in my life as well.

I love your product, I stumbled upon it the other day when Rainmeter's weather API went down, I needed to find a new weather service and I wound up hearing about XWidget as a consequence. I immediately liked what I saw, so I purchased the XWidget bundle on Steam after fooling around with the free version of XWidget.

That brings up another question I need answered. Since I bought the bundle through Steam, can I install the standalone programs (since I bought them), rather then being forced to use the programs through Steam? The reason I'd rather use the standalone versions is because Steam can be buggy and it can slow things down on occasion.

I appreciate the help, thanks again,

-grayswandir.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2020, 12:07 pm 

Thank you very much for your support @grayswandir.
As I know until now XWidget had a standalone version. (I'm sorry but Tony changed the main page lately and I'm not 100% sure) For the rest, I know for sure that Tony will create standalone versions to have the possibility to use them without Steam engine, as you said. I also prefer to run apps like this. So we need to wait for now..

PostPosted: January 19th, 2020, 8:23 am 

Hey Jim,

There's definitely a stand alone program, I'm just not sure how to get my license key so I can activate it? I don't want to pay for the same product twice, know what I mean?

Here's the download page, there's an option to download the standalone version or the Steam version. I downloaded the Steam version because I didn't see any option to buy a bundled version of the standalone products:

Thanks,

-grayswandir.

PostPosted: January 19th, 2020, 10:17 am 

I have the pro version but as I remember downloading the free version from our webpage, there is an option to upgrade to pro, that directs you to a page that you have have one year license or lifetime.
At least it was like this .. After the payment, you will receive a password that with your email will unlock the pro version, that means that you will have full access to the gallery.