[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - XWidget problem on Android

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 1:40 am 

Hi :)
I made this acount just to ask you guys something, why dosn´t xwidgets like the one below work in Android. I have a HTC Desire with Anroid 2.3.5 Sense 3.0.

Note that it is only the digital flip clock that dosent work, it dosn´t display any digits at all?
Is thare a way to convert windows XWidgets to work in Android?

Thanks in advanse, and sorry for my not so god englich.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 6:57 am 

Hello. As I see from the screenshot on DA the widget is simple so should work on Android.
About XWidget app , the pc designer and their communication read the Tutorials:
viewforum.php?f=23

I "convert" and test all the widgets before they post in the app' s gallery. If you want I can check this particular widget for you.. :)

PM: The topic will be moved in the right section ->
viewforum.php?f=18

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 8:32 am 

Ok thanks, i be glad if you test the widget i linked to. And if it works on android for you, what can possibly be the reasen to 00:00 on flip clock for me do you think?
Sorry i think i wrote in my first post that i dident have any digits at all, but the flip clock shows 00:00 and that´s it.
Thanks again!

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 9:43 am 

Yes, I will check all the parts of the widget and post here the widget's folder.. I need to check it on my phone first and edit it.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 9:45 am 

I appreciate it.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 2:54 pm 

Here is the full functional version for Android. Was created in 2012 from a novice user.
I had to change/edit almost all the parts of the widget. I added new higher quality weather icons, but the size of the widget in general was small and low quality, so on large high quality android screens maybe will appear a little blur..
Download the zip from here and using usb copy/paste the folder inside your Android XWidget->widgets folder.
Then open the app and you'll see it in the local list.

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/95GbqiK2/file.html

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2016, 12:57 am 

Thank you very very mutch, now it´s working perfect and locks butyful!

I wonder if you could do the same with this two for me, that will say if you have the time, i do not want to be to any trubble for you!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/HTC-Clock ... -333909138

I really appreciate your help!

Greetings Bobby from Sweden.

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2016, 3:14 am 

Yes I can. For the first one I will replace the seconds (in the middle) with the date.
XWidget for Android supports seconds but will increase the ram/battery usage a lot. That's why we don't use it on Android.
I'll try to post them here today or ,max tommorow...

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2016, 6:05 am 

Thanks alot, you make me happy :)

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2016, 4:56 pm 

Here are the two extra widgets: Enjoy :)
(resize them properly)
Maybe I will post them to the app's gallery too...

http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/6y2M06w5/file.html

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2016, 11:58 pm 

Now i have installed them in my phone and they work and lock perfect so BIG thanks again,i'm very grateful that you took the time to help me.
As you probebly already figured out :) I'm fond of stylish HTC flip clock and wether widgets in the default Sense look, but with a different totch like these three you helped me with.

With best regards Bobby.

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2016, 12:05 am 

You're welcome :)
...even I prefer to create a widget from the scratch than edit all the parts of a badly made widget...
Cheers

Topic moved in the right section