[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - HELP!! XWIDGET ERROR.....PLISSSSS HELP!!‏

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: September 26th, 2014, 11:20 am 

Problem .... I install the app on my smartphone, I download the widget , and want to add the widget to the beginning of my smartphone just looks a transparent rectangle screen.

I deleted my xwidget system , if they 'll fix this problem install xwidget .

my phone is a samsung galaxy gt- 5330L chat 4.1.2 jelly bean ...

please i will like to have on my smartphone Xwidget again ..................................

atte . Leticia Norro

PS: I hope answer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problema.... Instalo la app en mi smartphone, descargo los widget, y al querer agregar el widget a la pantalla inicio de mi smartphone solo se ve un rectángulo transparente.

mi celular es un samsung galaxy chat gt-5330L jelly bean 4.1.2...

por favor me gustaría tener a Xwidget en mi smartphone nuevamente..................................

atte. Leticia Norro

PD: Espero respuesta

PostPosted: September 26th, 2014, 2:11 pm 

Hello Leticia. I don't understand very well your problem but I'll try to reply and help you..
This "transparent rectangle screen" appears only when you startup your phone, because the device needs some seconds to load the apps and the widgets! So wait a few seconds and the widgets will be appeared.
Now if you have this issue all the time, try to unistall XWidget and delete and "XWidget" folder, and re-install the app.
And one last IMPORTANT thing: DO NOT MOVE the widgets apps like XWidget to the sd card!! These apps must be installed in the internal phones' memory, as default.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm 

Step to comment, always the "transparent rectangle" is not the widget , "only transparent rectangle" , the widget does not start , and xwidget this on the device , "not on the sd card" .... but only when I ' enter "size " " edition of the widget " I can see a part of the widget , but I can not see it all .... my device is samsung galaxy gt- chat 4.1.2 b5330l would be good .... Understand me .. and you can help me , (use google translator)

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 12:13 am 

I try to understand you because Google translator sucks! :)
Could you pls upload a screenshot to see what do you mean?
XWidget doesn't work at all!? When you add a widget on your homescreen you see always this "white retangle?
Also, after you add widget, long press on it to resize the widget!

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 10:29 am 

ok , here's the screenshot of my phone ..... remember I have a samsung galaxy chat model ( GT- B5330L ) with jelly bean 4.1.2 ..... these data are for you to consider .

I have tried all , 4x2 , 4x3 , 4x4, not none.

This is my phone

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 11:09 am 

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 12:56 pm 

I think the problem is not the device , the problem is resize the widget ...
not to give the correct resize the widget , I would like your help ... here I send there more screenshot of the widget shows me .... I've Told him not resize to exactly the right look to make it on my smartphone

(I do not understand how to Achieve redimencion change , could you guide me how to resize the widget ... THUS bring suit my screen?)

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 1:08 pm 

The widget When I try to resize the widget obviously uneven ... you know like Resize the widget guide me? Appears .... if you see the screenshot, you will Realize that you ' can be a part

thank you is very good, my bad English is google translator

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 3:19 pm 

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 6:22 pm 

i don't have android phone to know about android app,
but maybe these could help if they available:

1. there is an option in PC version for each widget named [scaling] (Zooming), check in app if it has this option

2. you can edit your widget in PC with designer, (maybe this is available also in app)
for editing:
you can change the widget size, and if it still doesn't show correctly you should resize all the objects to match the new widget size,
you can also use [scaling] for every object instead of [resize], to use the same scaling value as percent for all of the objects

3. if you can't do these, then:
try to find a smaller widget,
or ask someone to resize your widget

PostPosted: September 29th, 2014, 1:28 am 

PostPosted: September 29th, 2014, 4:41 am 

PostPosted: September 29th, 2014, 8:46 am 

soy de argentina ;) , y el entendimiento con el ingles me es difícil entenderlo, mas si lo cambio con el chrome, jimking acá en argentina el galaxy chat jelly bean 4.1 no es tan viejo :cry: !!!! y me dices que la solución es comprar uno nuevo, "no tengo el dinero para cambiar de celular", así es que me quedare con el mio "que me gusta" ..........

el widget que mostré anteriormente...el cambio que se ve es porque yo lo hice, y no se mucho de resolución, yo logre tocando la parte de edición, no es que se mostró así porque si!!!!! yo sigo pensando que si modifico la re dimensión el widget se va a mostrar en mi pantalla de inicio.....como dice tony......el tema que no se mucho de las resoluciones y me cuesta bastante, apuesto que te estas equivocando Jim....

comprendo que en su pais estan mucho mas adelantados que aqui.......... si, tienen celulares de alta gama, aqui todavia se venden celulares mas viejitos, obviamente hay mucho mas caros y mejores, pero la economia aqui no esta bien para la gente de clase media, solo para los de clase alta........ :geek: yo no soy pobre pero tampoco rica :geek: .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am from Argentina;), and understanding the English is hard to understand me, but if I change the chrome, jimking here in Argentina the galaxy chat 4.1 jelly bean is not so old: cry: !!!! and you tell me that the solution is to buy a new one, "I do not have the money to change phones", so I'll stay with mine "I like" ..........

previously showed the widget ... the change you see is because I did, and not much resolution, I achieved playing the editing part, which is not shown because if !!!!! I keep thinking that if I modify the re size the widget to display on my home screen ..... like ...... tony says that much of the issue resolutions and I have enough trouble, no bet these mistaken you Jim ....

I understand that in your country are much more advanced than here .......... if you have high-end phones, cell here yet sold more oldies obviously much more expensive and better, but the economy here is not okay for middle class people, only for high class ........: geek: I'm not poor but not rich either: geek:.