[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - XWidget for Android Preview version Snapshot

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2013, 4:16 am 

Hi ,
Anybody need Android version of XWidget?
Are there any suggestions?

Youtube video

View on Youtube: http://youtu.be/nkSUWWCDhAU

ScreenShort
10.jpg
10.jpg [ 426.46 KiB | Viewed 33877 times ]

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2013, 6:07 am 

if I had a cell phone with android would not hesitate to install xwidget! (but I have one with symbian ... :(

I think xwidget for android would be a SUCCESS. Go ahead!

PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 6:18 am 

Oh yes!!! The idea is AWESOME! I'm an Android fan (..and not only..) and believe me there are a LOT of people like me... It will possible to convert all these widgets in Android apps??? :shock:

Or better: You can make an Android app that supports .XWidgetPkg files or .zip files for themes (like some apps like Widgetlocker that you can add themes in .zip files without installing apps/.apks). This will be the best idea! There are a LOT of widgets here in forum, Gallery and DeviantART and it will be difficult ,not practical and almost impossible installing every time all these .apks files in the devices...

PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 9:01 am 

An Android version of XWidget and own widgets on my mobile phone would be great!

PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 1:18 pm 

Yep, it would be great ! My LG would like too ^^ !!!

PostPosted: March 27th, 2013, 2:43 am 

Any news about the Android project..?

PostPosted: April 1st, 2013, 9:33 pm 

seriously? my own widgets? on my own phone? i mean UCCW gets it pretty close.... but literal XWidgets on my home screen would just be coolest ever. Screw all the other "Home Launchers"... I'll stick with creations of my own and a "XWidgets Launcher"
please please please give us an update or say youre releasing such a thing today!

Keep up the good work and expand it more!

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2013, 8:40 am 

Attachments:
xwidget_android3.jpg
xwidget_android3.jpg [ 34.21 KiB | Viewed 40580 times ]
xwidget_android2.jpg
xwidget_android2.jpg [ 47.21 KiB | Viewed 40581 times ]
xwidget_android.jpg
xwidget_android.jpg [ 45.73 KiB | Viewed 40582 times ]

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2013, 1:01 pm 

Awesome!!! :D :D
Are the same Devs of QQ Launcher? I hope that it will be a separate application and no intergrated or part of the launcher....
A "XWidget for Android" application that ALL can use not only who have QQLauncher installed! Yes, is a interesting launcher but not so popular like the others....

Then, as I said, there are so many skins for XWidgets that the Devs should make an app that will support somehow .XWidgetPkg
files or .zips or the folders of the skins, and not .apk files, like Widgetlocker that uses .zip files. So the users will not be obligated install a ton of .apks and fιll their phones! Please make this happen or it will block the utility and the expansion of the app....

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 1:28 am 

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 2:14 am 

Thank you for the clarification qiancang and the good news! I hope that our XWidget Android app will come soon...! :)

PostPosted: April 14th, 2013, 8:21 am 

PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 10:48 pm 

This is going to be Awesome!!! :D

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 7:53 pm 

Add a Snapshot

PostPosted: July 29th, 2013, 11:39 am 

A first class idea that will help Xwidget become the leader.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2013, 7:06 am 

How to get xwidget.apk for android ?

PostPosted: September 27th, 2013, 8:14 am 

more information please - keep us and the world interested

PostPosted: November 13th, 2013, 9:37 am