[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
XWidgetSoft Forum • View topic - Forum page bugs!

XWidgetSoft Forum

XWidget & XLaunchpad , Desktop customization
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 Post subject: Forum page bugs!
PostPosted: April 8th, 2014, 2:14 pm 

That's the problem: Entering forum page I can see proper page view.
But since I logging in - the page corrupts.

CHECK THE SCRIPT PLEASE!

Last edited by dezinto on April 8th, 2014, 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Forum page bugs!
PostPosted: April 8th, 2014, 3:01 pm 

I don't see any problem dezinto..
1) Temp server problem?
2) Try to clean ALL the data of your browser and try again.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2014, 6:01 pm 

Do you think I didn't?
This BUG confirmed with 2 of my friends (They tried my login/pass) from 2 different countries with 2 different browsers (IE & Maxthon).
Incorrect page shown in picture above appears AFTER LOGIN ONLY.
P.S. Server? Which server?

PostPosted: April 8th, 2014, 6:44 pm 

I use Firefox never had this problem..
I mean a currupted data of the site's server. You know, the loading data of the forum..!
But when you noticed this..?

PostPosted: April 9th, 2014, 9:32 am 

3 days. And still goes on.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2014, 9:21 am 

XWidget Team, wake up! Your forum page is BUGGED.
FIX IT PLEASE!

PostPosted: April 14th, 2014, 10:01 am 

I'm not responsible for the technical part, but I don't notice this "Forum page bug"!!! Tested with IE, Firefox and Cometbird last versions.
Are you sure that all work properly on your pc? (browser, cookies, registry)
Have you tried to delete ALL the browser data and try again?
Have you tried to uninstall Firefox for example, delete the its folder on program files and make a clear install?

For me the site work fast without any issues...

PostPosted: April 14th, 2014, 2:04 pm 

I say once: my PC works properly.
I TRIED clear install, erase cookies and ALL temp data, clean registry, ask phpBB forums, even logged in from another PCs.
All says that is SITE PROBLEM.
P.S. If you're not technician, so where is he? Why d'you answering?

PostPosted: April 14th, 2014, 3:26 pm 

PostPosted: April 14th, 2014, 4:20 pm 

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 1:54 am 

I agree with hamid.
I use maxthon and the site works fine.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 8:39 am 

First: I am NOT agressive, I just expected for solutions, not advices like reinstall Windows or wait sunspots fade.
Second: You DIDN'T read carefully my posts (I wrote about confirmation this bug from two another places; just in case - from Germany and US)
Third: Or may you didn't notices the details (before login - correct page, after login - page corrupted, after logout - page returns to normal) Or may you need demo-tube?
If you can't fix it - just say "we can't".

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 9:29 am 

Not need demo-tube @dezinto. I don't have any reason to not believe you!
I tried to follow your steps (log-out,log-in) to check, but the site works fine here.
1) When I told you to "re-install" I didn't mean re-install Windows (!) but Firefox and delete all its data/folder.
2) Believe me I READ carefully all your posts but HOW can I tell you "we can't fix it" since I don't see anything wrong!?
3) I think that you need to follow the advice by @hamid and @qiancang.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 12:09 pm 

i just found what is your problem from:
since you said that you send you user&pass to your friends to check, i found that this could be a problem with your account

i think you forget something you previously done to your account:
you have changed something related to board viewing in your account settings;

==========

to make it back as ever you should do this:
1. login to your account
2. go to [user Control Panel]
3. there are some links at the left side with title [Options] on the top;
from there you should go to [Board preferences]
4. in the [Edit Global Settings] section, see the options at the right side;
there is an option named [My board style] and here's what cause your problem
5. just change this to [SubSilver2] and click on [Submit] to save the changes
and everything will be back fine again

==========

or as simpler answer:
1. login to your account
2. go to this link:
3. in this page find [My board style] and change it to [SubSilver2]
4. click on [Submit] to save changes
now you should see the forum as usual

==========

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 3:11 pm 

HAMID 4 PRESIDENT!
1000000 THANKS!
One thing: how could this happened itself? (I've never changed settings of my account)

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 3:21 pm 

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 3:43 pm 

JIMKING! Sure, you're Moder, no less. But don't tell a funny things; if I share it - I share it once and for proof.
Moreover I did that through Team Viewer. And my friends are my REAL friends. Anyway thanks.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2014, 5:09 pm 

Maybe you didn't understand. When I told you about your friends, I didn't mean that they changed something on purpose, but MAYBE they tried to fix it changing something. Anyway.

TOPIC CLOSED

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]